• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
IIRC, 8 Blocks = 1MB so,

743/8 = 92.8MB.

Last edited:

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
My friend happened to have his 3DS at school with him today, so I got to play the demo! He was taunting me with it for most of the day though, but he finally gave in when I forced myself to cry. XD The game works a lot better than what I expected and the 3D is great! The flowmotion took me a while to get used to but in the end it was good. I ended the demo rather quickly by accident though, I'll play a bit more when I get the demo myself.

Last edited:

EternalDreamer

This. Demo. Is. AWESOME!

I haven't been able to pull of a link with both dream eaters at once, but I did manage a link with each of them seperatly. Despite Necho Cat's link looking silly, it's pretty powerful. That, or not only did they give sora all sorts of op crap, they also boosted his stats a bit for the demo.

Sora in demo be OP. I can kill every enemy, do the portal, and finish of the boss in about 5 minutes. Also Flowmotion > Glide, sooooo... why is Glide even in the game?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Sora in demo be OP. I can kill every enemy, do the portal, and finish of the boss in about 5 minutes. Also Flowmotion > Glide, sooooo... why is Glide even in the game?

Glide lets you go further without having to stop and hit a wall/poll.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
Just got the demo today and OH MY GOD that was awesome. Its gonna take time to get used to the flowmotion combat but it is going to be fun. The only complaint I have is that the first boss battle is going to be a pain in the neck in the real game because i don't think we will have the attack commands like we got in the demo that early in the game.

Maister

And what happend with Riku? Does anyone think in riku? (crying)

Last edited:

Roro

Awards
Maybe I'm a tad late I haven't gone on here in a while buuut the demo was amazing! The 3D is just gorgeous better than on the other 3DS games I've played. But for some reason I kept thinking I was playing with the Days controls, it kinda messed me up a bit haha. I'm glad I came on here today though to hear that the demo is available now :)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Just finally won the demo, SO MANY FEELS THAT WAS AWESOME

I got the Squall Portal.

Also, weren't we supposed to get a demo of Flick Rush?

prjio307

I live in New York, in the Rochester area
I'm really happy with the demo. It gave me just enough to reassure me of everything that I was beginning to have doubts about. The graphics are great, the 3D is probably some of the best I've seen, and flow motion took me about 2 seconds to get the hang of. Didn't take me longer than about a minute to get used to it. I really like how it feels and how fast you can get around with it. It also dramatically reduces vertical travel time.

Edit: Also, for those who missed it, do the tutorial. It's actually pretty cool.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I'm pondering now over whether buying Circle Pad Pro would be beneficial to the game's controls or not... I've been playing Birth by Sleep Final Mix for the past week and the controls are identical to the demo's.

And I don't think I have to tell you guys this because it's been mentioned before, but play through the demo multiple times! All those Meow Wow endings are super cute! :D

theirlosthearts

Awards
And I don't think I have to tell you guys this because it's been mentioned before, but play through the demo multiple times! All those Meow Wow endings are super cute! :D

If only there was a way to save those for after your thirty uses are up. Since I haven't played the demo yet, I don't know for sure, but those endings aren't going to be in-game are they?

theboywonder

Loved the demo. Gameplay was some of the best I've seen from KH in a long time.

The dream eater design's are flat out terrible. Although Meow Wow is strangely endearing for some reason, Even though he never does what he's supposed to.

That boss would have probably killed me if the demo hadn't given me the best commands. finally, some difficulty.

PhantomSoD

Loved the demo. Gameplay was some of the best I've seen from KH in a long time.

The dream eater design's are flat out terrible. Although Meow Wow is strangely endearing for some reason, Even though he never does what he's supposed to.

That boss would have probably killed me if the demo hadn't given me the best commands. finally, some difficulty.

Yeah, I noticed that too. But if you go in with the Panda in your party he does a lot of the heavy lifting for you. I'll have to remember that a month from now.

The flowmotion was really fun and useful once you get the hang of it. But I kind of wish the demo showed off the drop aspect some more. Still not too sure if that will turn out cool or annoying. But either way my anticipation for this is now at a new high

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Did anybody notice that Hockomonkey can use Flowmotion, too? I was just standing still and he kicked off of a wall at me. I love these commands and I love the Dream Eaters, Neku's voice was deeper than I remember, but it didn't bother me. I really wanted to play as Riku or meet Joshua or something, though. I got Vivi's Link Portal and after this playthrough I am gonna search for Flick Rush

Lady-Lee

Awards
I had a ball with the demo! I was seriously sad when it ended, then again it is really short. Flow Motion took a few minutes to get used to but it is a wonderful addition to the game. I can say that I won't need the extra circle pad for this just for the simple fact that I have been replaying BBS so it didn't bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back