• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seighart

Awards
I just got finished playing the demo...by god it's the best Kingdom Hearts to date. The sound is amazing, the game play is more hectic,fun and dazzling <3 The way Sora twirls his keyblade after the 3rd hit in his ground combo is just awesome...Flowmotion....to me...is a must have in every Kingdom Hearts game from here on out. I say Final Fantasy should end with 14 and Kingdom Hearts should take over because Kingdom Hearts just stole all my money.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
To all of you who think the boss in the demo was hard, just wait until you fight the true final boss in the game. I first fought the final boss at level 42 on proud mode and there was no way I could beat the final boss. So I leveled up to level 53 and even then it still took me like 15 tries to finally beat the final boss. This game is definately the hardest game in the series so far.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I left my 3DS in sleep mode last night so I wouldn't lose any tries and I probably will continue to do so.

axel95

Awards
I have to wait for my 3DS to update and THEN I can start downloading it. And I have really slow internet so it's going to be awhile before I get to play it. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
So I know someone said it was short, but how short exactly? And is it possible to do flick rush alone? Probably not, huh?
There is a tutorial that teaches you controls in a neat way, but if you just strictly follow the instructions it's like a minute or two long. Then you have one very large room/area to wander and fight enemies. When you're done wandering you fight a boss. It's very, very short if you're just trying to plow through it.

But I've already plugged at least an hour into it just messing with flowmotion and fighting enemies for the lulz. I'm really digging the flowmotion attacks, though I do miss the emphasis on regular commands.

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I wouldn't say this boss is easy. The demo is probably set on Standard Mode and you have quite a few high damage commands. I saw the Special Portal fight against Hockomonkey on Critical Mode and he doesn't look as forgiving there. :3

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Seta, considering what Marduk said about the CPP (basically makes the controls more KH2-like), I suppose it depends on whether you want more Re:coded/BBS-like controls or more KH2-like controls.

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Yeah, I'm okay with either. I may wait a few months to buy my CPP, since Nyko is making one that looks more glossy to match the 3DS and it has a extended battery attached to it.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
So this demo is short! :D

But it was fun to experiment with flow motion, I like that the demo is short, means less spoilers! Needed to get used to the 3D again though!

TepidShark

Awards
In the full game, do the challenges (like the Final Fantasy named one in the demo) really disappear after you have attempted it once?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yeah, I'm okay with either. I may wait a few months to buy my CPP, since Nyko is making one that looks more glossy to match the 3DS and it has a extended battery attached to it.

Yup, I would do what you are doing. Play through the game once without it, then the second time, run through with it. It'll really change up the game nicely ;D

In the full game, do the challenges (like the Final Fantasy named one in the demo) really disappear after you have attempted it once?

Good question, but I doubt it will disappear permanently. I'm assuming the reason they only let you do it once in the demo was so that one couldn't keep versing new enemies over and over again. The demo eventually has to run out of enemies to fight so that it gets boring, forcing one to move on instead of playing one demo for 5 hours straight xP

theboywonder

Freeflow is a HUGE time waster. I'm not even gonna finish this game if there's more areas like the one in the demo.

EpicCh33se

Awards
Lol. I just came across a glitch in the demo. When I did the link portal, I used Baloonra but got hit by a T-rex right after. Sora just froze there and couldn't move until another T-rex attacked him.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I got Laguna's Challenge this time :3

had saved up a panda/cat dual link and went COMET on them. OHKO on all three XD

also ended up using Comet on Hockomonkey because it was available. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back