• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
HILLBOY DON'T DO IT.

Use those tries wisely. I only have one left anyway so...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't need it anyway. Getting the game today so I'll waste the try.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh my...

This is shitty.
It says 0 at the bottom. And you click on it and it says "This demo can no longer be used. Launch Nintendo eShop in order to view information about the full version?"
And then I wasn't thinking and launched eShop and there's a system update...

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Oh my...

This is shitty.
It says 0 at the bottom. And you click on it and it says "This demo can no longer be used. Launch Nintendo eShop in order to view information about the full version?"

Hahaha lol

Well, no free game! Bummer! ;D

But you're getting the game tomorrow so that won't be too much of a problem. Enjoy the game tomorrow, you'll have a blast! :)

That's weird, I wonder why they don't just delete it off your home screen

To torture you!

And to remind you that you can buy the full game.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Oh my...

This is shitty.

From this day forth, Chaser is comparable to a martyr, for sacrificing his last demo for the sake of others.

Rallade

Awards
Oh my...

This is shitty.

Well that's not too bad.

I actually found a small glitch in the demo, a place where Sora doesn't stop falling. In the same area where you fight hockomonkey, you have a bridge right after you get in the area well if you jump and land the left side of the gate on the other side of the bridge Sora will be in the falling stance forever.

Last edited:

State

Awards
That has got to be the lamest message I've seen about a DEMO. =/

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Well that's not too bad.

I actually found a small glitch in the demo, a place where Sora doesn't stop falling. In the same area where you fight hockomonkey, you have a bridge right after you get in the area well if you jump and land the left side of the gate on the other side of the gate Sora will be in the falling stance forever.

Yeah that happened to me once. I was kind of upset about it because I had to waste one of my tries because of it.

Last edited:

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
I think I have 26 tries on my demo... I haven't been playing much... too into the world of Theatrhythm and Legend of Zelda. Although I stopped playing my Japanese copy of KH3D, guess I'm too used to the English audio and text. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back