• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Uh... that hasn't happened to me yet. But what I meant was that you used L to move the camera left and R to move it right.

Oh good, I thought you were talking about the quality.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Good news Chaser! It's out in AUS too :)
Thanks for the heads up :D

Downloading nao

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
YOU HAVE JUST MADE MY DAY. I WOULD KISS YOU IF I COULD. THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU REP REP REP

:D
With our godlike WIFI speeds here, i'm pretty sure as you arrive home i would have just downloaded it :p

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Anyone else get a Link Portal mission (can't remember if it was even called that) in their demo? It showed up on my bottom screen, I tapped it, and then I got put into a 1 star level mission where I had to defeat 4 of those T-Rex dream eaters, and then I got a couple of prizes for beating it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Time to get on the bus, wait 30 minutes, download the game, see if there's any pizza left, and then spaz and die.

See you in Heaven guys! <3

LordPhantomhive

Awards
I am so hyper now lol. OMG I love it. The game seems more stylish and fluid then the previous games. I loving zipping around all over the place and great graphics too. I also love Neku when he tells Sora to shut it.XD

EpicCh33se

Awards
Anyone else get a Link Portal mission (can't remember if it was even called that) in their demo? It showed up on my bottom screen, I tapped it, and then I got put into a 1 star level mission where I had to defeat 4 of those T-Rex dream eaters, and then I got a couple of prizes for beating it.

Where did you find the link portal?

Rallade

Awards
Where did you find the link portal?

Yeah around the south of where all the paths converge towards the west of the map.

Really disappointed by length, no drop, just Sora :( .
Although Flowmotion was an instant fav, got used to it by the end of the demo but it does tend to get really chaotic.
The graphics are AMAZING.
That is all.

THE GAME

In one of the areas this window popped up on the map on the touch screen called "Clouds Challenge" which which challenged me to defeat 2 of the dinosuar looking Nightmares in 20 seconds. I guess cool little challenges like that will appear throughout the game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
In one of the areas this window popped up on the map on the touch screen called "Clouds Challenge" which which challenged me to defeat 2 of the dinosuar looking Nightmares in 20 seconds. I guess cool little challenges like that will appear throughout the game.

Link portals, my friend ;D

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Can't say for sure. I just replayed the demo a few times and the camera does go crazy at some points. Like when you are cornered.

The tradition of wonky cameras lives on! :D
The problems, so far, only appear when you're cornered by too many enemies? From what you've played, does it seem like something that's troublesome or is it just a bump you can ignore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back