• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
[Camera pans around Sora as he slowly wakes up completely disoriented. Adjusting to the change, he looks around.]

Sora: Huh? This is... Traverse Town. Hey, what's with my clothes? Must be more of Master Yen Sid's magic.

[Camera looks over the rooftops. You can see Neku leaping from left to right as the world's name appears in puffs of smokes, emitting fireworks and sounding off cheers, ending with the scratch of a record.]

Sora: What happened to Riku? Riku! Hellooo? Rikuuu!

Neku: Shut it.

Sora: Huh?

Neku: Talk about noise...

[Sora looks around and sees Neku hanging off a nearby roof, startling and falling off. Twister starts playing the moment he first appears. Sora gets back up after falling as Neku lands in front of him.]

Neku: Sora, right?

Sora: Yeah, but, uh... how do you know that?

[Neku could be less interested in what Sora is saying and glances over him while he's talking before grabbing his hand.]

Neku: Looks like you're not a Player.

Sora: A Player?

Neku: C'mon, keep up. In the Game.

[Neku shows Sora the palm of his hand, with the timer.]

Neku: Players get marked with the time limit. And this Game, I can't afford to lose. I need my Game partner.

Sora: Okay. I don't know about any "Game," but can I help?

Neku: What? Time out. Do you trust every total stranger you meet? Look―sorry, you're no good. You're not a Player. And my pact's with someone else.

Sora: Okay, so we can't be partners. Why don't I just help you out as your friend?

Neku: Now we're friends? It's not that easy.

Sora: Not saying it is, but... you could make it easier.

Neku: Yeah, sounds great. Whatever.

[Neku begins to walk away as Sora happily leans back with his arms crossed behind his head.]

Sora: Cool! Lead the way.

[Neku runs towards the closest lamp post and flowmotions away, spinning off it, onto and sliding on the railing up the stairs and leaping away as Sora watches in awe.]

welp, i tried 8D

Awards
In one of the areas this window popped up on the map on the touch screen called "Clouds Challenge" which which challenged me to defeat 2 of the dinosuar looking Nightmares in 20 seconds. I guess cool little challenges like that will appear throughout the game.

Really? Mine was Zidane's. Oh well. Been playing for about an hour. And I love love love it<3 Ethy! Hurry up and get your 3ds so you can play :D

Oh, and meow wow+ kuma panda link= half the bosses health...

Japanlover

In one of the areas this window popped up on the map on the touch screen called "Clouds Challenge" which which challenged me to defeat 2 of the dinosuar looking Nightmares in 20 seconds. I guess cool little challenges like that will appear throughout the game.

Yep did that too. At first I just ignored it then when I replayed the demo again I was like "Why not". And it was Fun! Beat them on my first go. :)

I noticed that the link portals have names. Like Tidus and Zack.

EpicCh33se

Awards
The tradition of wonky cameras lives on! :D
The problems, so far, only appear when you're cornered by too many enemies? From what you've played, does it seem like something that's troublesome or is it just a bump you can ignore?

Oh, it's definitely something I can ignore.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, at E3 our Link Portals were Laguna, Vaan, and a few other names. I forgot the names I saw. All of the Link Portals are named after FF characters.

Really? Mine was Zidane's. Oh well. Been playing for about an hour. And I love love love it<3 Ethy! Hurry up and get your 3ds so you can play :D

Oh, and meow wow+ kuma panda link= half the bosses health...

I will xD Next week. ;A;

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
lmfao I had Vaan and then Auron.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
These endings with Meow Wow are the most adorable *u*

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
So am I the only one who just cleared out the area and then admired how beautiful the 4th District is? Like I just walked up to everything examine how gorgeous it all was. Though I always do that the first time I play a new KH game :p

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hockomonkey. Gotta get used to it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
"12% downloaded"

This world is a cruel one.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Hockomonkey. Gotta get used to it.

Yeah, what does the "Hocko" even stand for? :p

He just broke the glass and I fell into the building guise. This is amazing. I was hoping that would happen :p That's why I tried to stay on the building haha.

Last edited:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
the demo is great, the little challenge is a pain, i cant beat the dino dream eaters in 20 seconds so i fail everytime but I'm disappointed by the fact that you only get to play as sora....i wanted to play as riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back