• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicCh33se

Awards
Anyone else had their dream eater die? You have to get up close to them and rapidly press A.

billyzanesucks

Lol. I just came across a glitch in the demo. When I did the link portal, I used Baloonra but got hit by a T-rex right after. Sora just froze there and couldn't move until another T-rex attacked him.
That happens a lot. I think that's just a normal sort of status effect.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol. I just came across a glitch in the demo. When I did the link portal, I used Baloonra but got hit by a T-rex right after. Sora just froze there and couldn't move until another T-rex attacked him.

Like billyzanesucks said, it is a status effect. Stun, definitely.

Awards
Haha if you use slot edge and combine with meow wow and kooma panda mid change, it makes the slot sound for every hit xD

BagelBreath

Awards
Downloading the demo right now! I wasn't expecting it so soon, I thought we'd get it 1-2 week(s) before the game came out. xD

Awards
Oh, also if you hold down l+r it your dream eaters spawn next to you. In case you were having issues with them being far off. :D

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
The only issues I had with the demo is sometimes mistaking the spirits for enimies. I'm glad for 30 uses because I really have to get used to flowmotion and reality shift.

Other than that, I had a fun time with the demo even though it was like two minutes (but i spent the second time exploring). And the 3D was fantastic. I was a little worried it would be strong like Mario Kart's, but my eyes didn't hurt at all. I don't think I'm ever gonna turn the 3D off when I get this game lol.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The demo eventually has to run out of enemies to fight so that it gets boring, forcing one to move on instead of playing one demo for 5 hours straight xP

Actually, you can just leave the area and come back, fight the enemies and repeat the process, but I don't think the Link Portal works more than once.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There is a tutorial that teaches you controls in a neat way, but if you just strictly follow the instructions it's like a minute or two long.
When you're in tutorial, you can also go flowmotioning around the 1st and 2nd district of Traverse Town. I tried getting onto a roof next to the Gizmo shop... couldn't do it lol.

Youniquee

Awards
That feel when people are playing the demo on their 3DS...and you're here, staring at your empty hands ;A; -Sobs-
But I'm glad you guys are having fun with it :)
I just have to ask though, why is their a limit on how many times you can play the demo? O_O

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That feel when people are playing the demo on their 3DS...and you're here, staring at your empty hands ;A; -Sobs-
But I'm glad you guys are having fun with it :)
I just have to ask though, why is their a limit on how many times you can play the demo? O_O

I with you Youni-chan ;~;

It's to make sure people won't use the demo as a way to always play the game. It's supposed to be the incentive to buy it, not replace the game.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
Just watched a few seconds of the demo cuz I didn't want to spoil too much. Honestly because of the weird name and the special trailer I was worried that this was going to be a crap game that I would only enjoy for the story. But with this whole flowmotion thing this looks like it might be even better than BBS.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Urg YES. When enemies respawn they don't regain health. LOVE THIS <3

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Every time I play the demo, I learn something new. You can also use Reality Shift on Hockomonkey when he is stunned.

Youniquee

Awards
I with you Youni-chan ;~;

It's to make sure people won't use the demo as a way to always play the game. It's supposed to be the incentive to buy it, not replace the game.

Someone feels my pain ;A;

I wonder what crazy fan will play the demo 30 times before the game even comes out...
/coughmostofkhicough

Awards
Urg YES. When enemies respawn they don't regain health. LOVE THIS <3

I know right?! I'm so happy they finally did that xD

I wonder what crazy fan will play the demo 30 times before the game even comes out...
/coughmostofkhicough

Not gonna lie, I've played it at least 10 times. But it doesn't use up uses unless you actually exit the demo<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back