• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance: glitches and bugs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alecs27

Today I was tired so I started my 2nd playtrough in Proud Mode, and during some fight (a normal battle versus the DE and the Prankster Paradise boss) the enemies DISAPPEAR, and I couldn't do anything expect turn off the console. Another situation like this happened when i fought YX in my 1st playtrough. I don't get what is wrong with the game, and I'm worried.

MegaCore5

Awards
When I fought Juilus in Traverse town there was this freak accident where as he was jumping got stuck in the pole next to the mail building and just kept floating there. (This was my first and only time beating him as I was never able to do this again :) )

Alecs27

Sorry, didn't know about that topic xD
I really didn't know that DDD had all this bugs, i wouldn't ever expected by Square.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
When I was inside Monstro during my Critical mode run, I Dropped as Sora inside/between Montro's valve entrance.
Time passed and I saved the file during Riku's side in Prankster Paradise. When I Dropped as Riku to return to Sora, I found out I was trapped.
As soon as you gain control of Sora, the valve exit closes, trapping you inside this small hallway/room. So I tried experimenting with commands, magic and flowmotion to try and reach the gap but nothing worked.
With the file saved I had no choice but to erase it and start all over again.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
We have 17 pages of bug reports~

KH3D is very buggy. Like super buggy. Square Enix refused to acknowledge any of the bugs in the English version for them to be patched (mainly because the dev team had moved on to 1.5 and KH3) so you'll just have to...deal with them.

Wow really? There have been that many problems? I haven't encountered any problems like that (at least not that I can remember). *knocks on wood*

LedxirnSimon

This is why we have to wait for a remake/port of DDD for PS4, it's the only game that's currently missing from REmix collections. :p

maybe it will be shown in KH 2.5 HD REMIX's credit roll? Just like how we had the in-sights of the possibility for Another HD Remix collection in KH 1.5's credit roll.

Alecs27

I think that a DDD port could work in the PS4 (touchpad), but how about the Xbox one? If they will do the remaster exclusively for the PS4, KHIII on the One doesn't make anyway sense!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
If they will do the remaster exclusively for the PS4, KHIII on the One doesn't make anyway sense!

Now that would be a really mean move though. If a remaster is done for DDD on next gen, both big consoles should get it.
Since DDD is the title with the glossary and the chronicles which explain the story, it would also make sense to get XBOne-users at least up to speed as well with these.

The most likely reason KH III is on the XBOne too is that 1st Square's exclusivity contract with Sony expired and it wasn't renewed and 2nd that Microsoft showered them with money to get it.
Considering the rather bad start of the Spybox and their not very well received policies, I would guess that Microsoft wanted to pull off some damage control and get as many AAA-titles as possible so the PS4 doesn't beat them by a wide margin.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
DDD is really buggy, yet I've never encountered a single one. I want to gloat, but there has been odd glitches throughout the years for KH and various other games that wish I experienced myself. I'm weird like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back