• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance Secret Bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
I feel like such a fail right now for using an incorrect name lol.

FFXIII-2 implemented something similar, I think. You could have Omega Weapon in your Party after beating it and I think Lightning, so I'd love to see characters we fight also be able to be used at any time, any world, etc. Especially the secret/optional bosses.

Nomura could just say it's non-cannon. I mean, we fought LS in KH2FM and won (technically), and I doubt it was showing Sora was stronger than him. It could be like Armor of the Master or No Heart, how it's just a fun, non-cannon battle.

Oh, and before I forget, I sort of want SE (though I don't see this happening) implementing lesser known villains from their movies that got cut from the worlds as optional fights in an arena, since at times we feel jipped (Evil Queen, Gaston, etc.)
I like that idea! I'd also like if that arena let you fight removed bosses like the fourth Riku fight in KH, King and Centaur Xemnas from KHII, and that Unversed from KHII's Secret Movie teaser for KHBbS you like to mention!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I would love to have some Noise as Optional Bosses like Woolly AOR or Progfox.
I wonder what the Secret Boss will be. All main games have a secret boss relating to the next main game.
So if there is one, it will probably be someone we don't know yet.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
where was THAT? there was an unversed?

KH2 Secret Ending. The Gathering Scene. Terra is standing on top of something, and when Aqua and Ven enter the scene, he walks off it and it blows away like dust in the wind.

People believe it was supposed to be a Boss that ended up being cut.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Nomura could just say it's non-cannon. I mean, we fought LS in KH2FM and won (technically), and I doubt it was showing Sora was stronger than him. It could be like Armor of the Master or No Heart, how it's just a fun, non-cannon battle.

Oh, and before I forget, I sort of want SE (though I don't see this happening) implementing lesser known villains from their movies that got cut from the worlds as optional fights in an arena, since at times we feel jipped (Evil Queen, Gaston, etc.)

Even if it is non-canon, that doesn't mean that their strengths had to be weakened. I do think that together, SDG are stronger than Terra's LS considering you can beat him in KH2FM, even if it is non-canon, I hope Nomura wouldn't purposely make them weak just for the sake of making them beatable.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Even if it is non-canon, that doesn't mean that their strengths had to be weakened. I do think that together, SDG are stronger than Terra's LS considering you can beat him in KH2FM, even if it is non-canon, I hope Nomura wouldn't purposely make them weak just for the sake of making them beatable.

I'm pretty sure in the journal entry for LS in KH2, it's said that he was stronger than Sora. And SDG had only battled LS long enough for it to realize that Sora was alright. (The second part I'm not sure, but I know it's been said that Sora didn't actually beat LS....the fight technically just stops when the health bars drain completely).

LS was stronger than SDG.....if only I (Or someone else) could find the interview saying that Sora isn't stronger than TAV or the LS.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
If we don't see some kind of TWEWY boss of any kind I will do nothing and complain about it on the internet.

x4ryuusei

I know this is completely throwing it out there, but what about Noctis from FF Versus XIII? I mean Nomura could grab some headlines with that :p, and he certainly could do it. Maybe he could summon multiple keyblades instead of random weapons also!

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I know this is completely throwing it out there, but what about Noctis from FF Versus XIII? I mean Nomura could grab some headlines with that :p, and he certainly could do it. Maybe he could summon multiple keyblades instead of random weapons also!

I feel like a lot of fans would be pissed if the one time they get to fight a past FF character turns out to be someone they don't know yet. The FF bosses are basically just fan-service. I would think the fans would want to fight a character they already know and like.

x4ryuusei

I feel like a lot of fans would be pissed if the one time they get to fight a past FF character turns out to be someone they don't know yet. The FF bosses are basically just fan-service. I would think the fans would want to fight a character they already know and like.

I'd agree with that. Maybe just have bosses such as a 3v3 fight against Aqua, Ventus and Terra.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Actually, that was only before the release. When the game actually came out, they changed the name at the last minute to the Shadow Blot.

Technically The Shadow Blot and The Phantom Blot are two different entities. One being the giant goop monster and the other being the theif-type villain.

Crazy Mario

Technically The Shadow Blot and The Phantom Blot are two different entities. One being the giant goop monster and the other being the theif-type villain.
Yes, but originally that ink monster was going to keep the same name as the other due to being inspired by the theif, but it apparently didn't go through in the end.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I've had a few ideas for secret Disney bosses. Like their source materials wouldn't work too well as full worlds but the main bad guys from them are still worth fighting.

1. The Big Bad Wolf
2. The Headless Horseman
3. The smoke monster from LOST (that's Disney right?)

blank points

Awards
While I think the Firebird would be an epic secret boss, I personally would prefer it to be part of a main story instead. That way you could have the Spring Sprite as your party member. DDD's secret boss will likely end up being another mysterious figure like character that willl hold significance to KH3 or beyond.

Wouldn't mind seeing Kefka as a secret boss though.

Crazy Mario

While I think the Firebird would be an epic secret boss, I personally would prefer it to be part of a main story instead. That way you could have the Spring Sprite as your party member. DDD's secret boss will likely end up being another mysterious figure like character that willl hold significance to KH3 or beyond.

Wouldn't mind seeing Kefka as a secret boss though.
Who says it can't be a secret boss at first AND a main one when Fantasia 2000 gets it's own world?

cloudzack117

the noc idea is pretty good, but i dont see nomura putting him in for the same reason lightning and sazh were omitted from the first dissidia. Nomura didnt want to spoil their abilities before their featered game was released. Maybe noct could make an apearance in KH3 seeing as nomura said that they are doing that after versus. Another cool idea for a secret boss would maybe be like a CoR style data fight with TAV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back