• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Eater Disposition Mood: How to!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShailsTDSPT

But, did you know every single Dream Eater can have their disposition changed with just a few certain nudges or rubbings? Rubbing them or nudging them in certain spots can quickly change their disposition, for example if my Ryu Dragon is "Tiamat", if I want it to be "Bahamut" I'll just stroke the hindlegs or head, if I want him to be "Wyvern" I'll stroke the tail, every single disposition has something like this, and the Japanese Wiki has all this information, including the moves they use in these dispositions, for example Bahamut mainly attacks in the air, while Wyvern weakens their opponents.

¥É¥ê¡¼¥à¥¤¡¼¥¿¡¼/¥ê¥å¥¦¥É¥é¥´¥ó - KINGDOM HEARTS 3D -Dream Drop Distance- Wiki*

Use Google Chrome to translate

Their attacks change with disposition? Google translator - I CHOOSE YOU!

D

Deleted member 34215

But, did you know every single Dream Eater can have their disposition changed with just a few certain nudges or rubbings? Rubbing them or nudging them in certain spots can quickly change their disposition, for example if my Ryu Dragon is "Tiamat", if I want it to be "Bahamut" I'll just stroke the hindlegs or head, if I want him to be "Wyvern" I'll stroke the tail, every single disposition has something like this, and the Japanese Wiki has all this information, including the moves they use in these dispositions, for example Bahamut mainly attacks in the air, while Wyvern weakens their opponents.

Thanks, I just changed Peepsta Hoo's dispositions and unlocked everything it has in the ability link.

The fact that every disposition changes how the dream eaters act is pretty nice, but I wonder if it'll be actually needed. Maybe on critical? Having two healing/support-focused dream eaters could surely help there.

EternalDreamer

I'd love a list of what eye-colour opens up the secret path of each dream-eater. For Necho Cat for example, it's also Blue, and I think it was Yellow for Hebby Rep. I wish I could figure out what it was for Meow Wow. Maybe Pink?

Ocelot60

Thanks, I just changed Peepsta Hoo's dispositions and unlocked everything it has in the ability link.

The fact that every disposition changes how the dream eaters act is pretty nice, but I wonder if it'll be actually needed. Maybe on critical? Having two healing/support-focused dream eaters could surely help there.

Yeah and some like the Aura Lion can provide both a great offence while casting Faith, Protect and Shell to keep you maintained.

I'd love a list of what eye-colour opens up the secret path of each dream-eater. For Necho Cat for example, it's also Blue, and I think it was Yellow for Hebby Rep. I wish I could figure out what it was for Meow Wow. Maybe Pink?

Just check out the Japanese Wiki, it'll have that information

tmujir955

A lot of this is either inaccurate or translated badly. I'm doing what it says and yet the disposition changes are different. I want to get rid of the horrible yellow eyes on my Kab Kannon.

Ocelot60

A lot of this is either inaccurate or translated badly. I'm doing what it says and yet the disposition changes are different. I want to get rid of the horrible yellow eyes on my Kab Kannon.

Well you'll have to use some common sense to work out what some sentences mean, I haven't had a single problem going through the site.

tmujir955

Well you'll have to use some common sense to work out what some sentences mean, I haven't had a single problem going through the site.

Well, look at this. It says to get Defense (Bodyguard) you have to pat him on the back. But to get Bomber (Ack-Ack) you also have to pat him on the back. Which one is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back