• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dreams about Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rage-Roxas

Awards
Have you seen dreams about Kingdom Hearts? I've seen few, and those are kind of weird.

Last night I saw a dream where I was playing Kingdom Hearts 1, and there were a LOT of Riku battles. For some reason Sora was really angry at Riku (likely something omg kairi riku whyare you on tye dark side) and they fought, but Riku always retreated at the halfway of the battle, because he didn't want to hurt Sora because omg he's my best friend :(:(:)(, but he had to fight him. He just couldn't. On the last battle, Sora said something really stupid and Riku got mad and turned to some kind of gorilla like creature? He didn't have a lot if HP, but the controls were really clumsy and Riku could heal himself. Then I woke up and I didn't defeat him.

chenoehii

Awards
I think I once had a dream about the night the heartless invaded Destiny Islands, and Riku and Sora was there. I don't think Kairi was though. It was a long time ago but I do remember that it was pretty creepy, but then again that whole scene was too so...

But I did have this one other dream that I don't remember how it started, but I was in my room and I left and walked down our wooden stairs and walked into my parents bedroom. Everything was pitch black and right in the open area of their room were walls of fire, and standing in the middle was Ansem Seeker of Darkness. He completely had the whole FF7: Advent Children Sephiroth badass thing going on and I remember thinking in my dream that that's what it looked like. And then he held his hand out like Riku... I don't remember anything after that. It was a dark dream lol.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
No matter what video game it might be related to, any dream of mine that features that kind of stuff is too vague for me to remember much. All I know is that I might've had a dream or two related to something from Kh, but I don't remember what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back