• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dressed as Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy 7 at Dallas ComicCon this weekend!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart54

Went to Dallas ComicCon as Cloud Strife from FF7 this past weekend! Was great to see all the awesome cosplay! Have y'all been to your city's comiccon? How was it? Also, if you'd like to see my costume/experience, just check below!

[video=youtube;iWRvpYa8IBM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWRvpYa8IBM[/video]

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Great Cloud, man! Memorial Day weekend I went to an anime convention in Northern California and it was fun. Everybody had some really amazing costumes. I don't cosplay myself but I really respect those who do!

Leonhart54

Great Cloud, man! Memorial Day weekend I went to an anime convention in Northern California and it was fun. Everybody had some really amazing costumes. I don't cosplay myself but I really respect those who do!

Thanks for the very nice comment! Everyone should def check a big convention out at least once. The people watching is by far the best and cosplaying is very fun because you can even act in character at times. Thanks again!

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
:v You should post in my cosplay thread, man. We need more cosplayers in there that isn't me.

I'm planning on going to my fourth/fifth con this August, maybe fifth depending if I go to the one in July.
I haven't ever went to comic con, I don't think I'd have a good time. Anime Central in Chicago for a day is enough for me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back