• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drinking

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
So I will be drinking in a few years, and I was just curious... What do you think it is the best drink out there? It can be based on the buzz, the taste, price, or anything else.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Hmm.

I am not very experienced with alchohal, but I have been drunk off of Crown Royale, and it was good.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
im so cadbury its not funny, 3 shots of yeiga (however you spell it) and im fucked,

personally i like qwuite sweet drinks eg vodka/soft drink mixes, cocksucking cowboys (baileys and butterscotch snaps) things of that nature

also if you are going to drink be carfeul, its not as great as it seems.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Personally I hate the taste of alcohol.
Even though I will be able to drink in a few years, I'd rather not.
Alcohol is a good way to screw your life, your health, your family, and your car up.
Even if it was just a little bit, I'd rather not even give it the room to advance.

I hear margaritas are pretty good though.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
LOL, I find it funny that the people giving advice aren't "of age" either.

Well, personally, I don't drink, have no desire to drink (seriously, I can find something else that tastes good), etc. I just popped in to state the above.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I drink
Not of age
And am going to continue to do so until....we'll i'll always do it
Ive only been drunk once. Well i wouldnt even consider it being drunk because i remember everything. And ive never passed out before. Maybe i just hold my liquor well. Ive done some stupid things tho. (slept in the bath tub) but thas bcuz ther was no room on the bed lol. Anywho. I like Captain Morgan alot. Mixed with sunny D is pretty awsome.

im so cadbury its not funny, 3 shots of yeiga (however you spell it) and im fucked,

Jaeger?? did you mean?
Yea Jaeger bombs are the shit too.
I like ummm Hypnotiq and UV Blue also
Goldschläger is pretty awsome too.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Personally I could pound beers all day if it is the right brand but harder stuff wise I love Baileys carmel mint regular it is all good when it come to baileys and I have gotten drunk off it many times

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I am not very experienced with alchohal
that should be obvious because you cannot even spell it.

Anyway so far I tried drinking some beer and just do no like the taste of it. I had some rum which was decent. I plan to try some vodka, but beer in general is a no. Then again everyone has different taste buds.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
It's all about the White Russian folks (i had Sex on the Beach with two White Russians the other day, ha ha)...

Sue me they're girls drinks but they taste so friggin awesome (especially with whipped cream on top with chocolate shavings).

Ironically Tesco Buckz Fizz at around 1.84 GBP per bottle is surprisingly good as well, if a little weak on the alcohol front. Otherwise i'll happily drink vodka (straight russian, not that Smirnoff crap) , cider and most other cocktails til dawn.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Say what now? You want to drink something that tastes like vomit and makes you pee a lot that it hurts? Then you throw up if you've drank too much? Sick.

Alchohol is a big no-no for me. I don't see why anyone would drink it in the first place. It wiped out 1/3 of my cousins and 1/2 of my aunts and uncles. some other 1/3 ended up succumbing to smoking and cancer they got from smoking and drinking. I truns in the family. And the only parts of the family that aren't doing it right now is at least 2/8 of the current generations. The hell with drinking. It can literally hurt you anyway, you masochist.

...But if you want, find some place to find sake. Strongest there is...or not. I'm not sure.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
...But if you want, find some place to find sake. Strongest there is...or not. I'm not sure.

That award goes to...
180px-EverclearHiRes.jpg

...Everclear 190, 95% Alcohol

Good shit

albeit there's stuff like moonshine which is higher, albeit illegal

Apollo

Silver Member
LOL, I find it funny that the people giving advice aren't "of age" either.

Well, personally, I don't drink, have no desire to drink (seriously, I can find something else that tastes good), etc. I just popped in to state the above.

I am 15... Under age drinknig ftw

that should be obvious because you cannot even spell it.

lol

Say what now? You want to drink something that tastes like vomit and makes you pee a lot that it hurts? Then you throw up if you've drank too much? Sick.

Alchohol is a big no-no for me. I don't see why anyone would drink it in the first place. It wiped out 1/3 of my cousins and 1/2 of my aunts and uncles. some other 1/3 ended up succumbing to smoking and cancer they got from smoking and drinking. I truns in the family. And the only parts of the family that aren't doing it right now is at least 2/8 of the current generations. The hell with drinking. It can literally hurt you anyway, you masochist.

Get the Hell out of here

That award goes to...
180px-EverclearHiRes.jpg

...Everclear 190, 95% Alcohol

Good shit

albeit there's stuff like moonshine which is higher, albeit illegal

95% Alcohol??? Holy shit! Have you drank some before? What was the hang over like?

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
*sigh*

I love drinking....I try not to, too much. Got wasted Halloween and started to puke up neon yellow. That was odd.
I'm of age so it makes it easier.

I normally get hold of kegs and that normally lasts me.
I'll drink some of the more 'alcho-pop' shit, but I'm not a big fan of it.

Rum is the best though. I remember getting hold of a bottle of it, man...I was not expecting my throat to die that much.

Did you try that Everclear stuff then chaywa?

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
95% Alcohol??? Holy shit! Have you drank some before? What was the hang over like?

Only ever taken a shot of it, albeit in all honesty it's pretty tasteless...

Didn't actually get a hangover out of it, mainly because that's the only alcoholic beverage I had that night, comes complete with all the natural buzzing sensation you get from alcohol though, which is jokes while it lasts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back