• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive Bar Locked?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitsugaya_Sagara

Sorry if this has been brought up before, but this has been on my mind for months. heh

In the E3 2005 Trailer, the drive bar is chained up while Sora is fighting Cerberus, why do you think it was like that?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
they did that i think so that u couldnt use the drive form while in that bettle. they didnt want to i think show off the drive form that much but im not sure. lol. we know from Comic-con that we could use Valor Form against Cereberus so maybe they changed it. sorry if im not making sense. lol good questin though

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I know I saw that too, I was thinking that maybe it locked when you are fighting a boss.

CloudX159

i think is because the reaction command....
the bar doesn't lock when ur not doing sometype of Reaction command special.....
i think its a good idea...

Fuse

When will we surrender?
aww that would suck if it was locked on boses but I highly doubt it.

CloudX159

well.....yea.....
weird i saw Sora in Valor form fighting Ceberus.....
but Goofy wasn't fighing nor donald right?....
w/e.....
the drive locks because ur doing a reaction command.....
u can't do 2 reactions all at the same time.....
and by 2 i mean when ur fighing Ceberus.......
u won't be able to fuse nor do a Co-op move with ur party members

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
ah, am i the only one that got it

the reason it is locked is because there is noone to combine with that has that power ah

Hokage

Banned
Awards
um u can still use Valor Form if Goofy isnt in ur party. we have seen that from the demos at Comic-con. also the drive bar isnt locked anymore from what we have seen at Comic-con. we have seen Sora use Valor Form against Cerberus in those demos. had to tell all the people wjo ddnt know. hope i helped

CloudX159

well i know u don't need Goofy in ur party......
and the Drive isn't locked anymore huh....
oh well

Edit: i don't know why i wrote Lick....

MDO2

I think the reason it was locked was because they were doing the combo move bushido...look carefully, at least that is if memory serves.......

d_fallen_1

Hitsugaya_Sagara said:
Sorry if this has been brought up before, but this has been on my mind for months. heh

In the E3 2005 Trailer, the drive bar is chained up while Sora is fighting Cerberus, why do you think it was like that?

to answer your question correctly. in places, goofy and donald are not around so there is no way you can you drive, like in the cerberus battle. goofy and donald were not with you when you battle him, just auron. not all partnership replacements are chained. for example, when your partner is only mulan, your drive becomes a different color. it indicated some other power that is deplenish when you use a combination attack....aka mushu.

Dark-Side

the reason the bar is locked is that in the real Version OF Kingdom Hearts 2 when your in the underworld your Drive Bar is Locked Even If Goofy and Donald Are With You or not

In The Demo The Makers made it easy by Unlocking in the Drive Bar

There You GO :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back