• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive Bar/Minor Spoilers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssdragongoku

This might have been posted if it has my bad

Ok the drive bar is a new function in the game... When you first get it you have 3 bars. Well later on in the game it gets bigger right now mine is at 4 but I imaging it gets bigger..... Hoverver you only need 3 bars in order to fuse.:)

You can also stop using drive to revert back to "standard" sora but you loose all your drive any how so whats the point.:mad:

Also when fighting a boss when you attack you gain more drive bar back you your can usually fuse 2 times durring a boss battle

I JUST FOUND OUT
When nearing death and you have 3 drive bars transform and you will have full heath

For more info pm me

Last edited:
B

bettermanlamia

ok..thx. :D i didnt know that. i wonder how ur drive gets bigger...i got it up to 4 before but i went away:(

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Wow that's awesome .I'm guessing it gets bigger like the summon gauges ,if you noticed got bigger and bigger through KH1 .So it might be like that sort of thing .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back