• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive Form Coincidence?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightGirl027

someone tell me if this is stupid and pointless but have any of you noticed that DONALD has the same number of letters ad WISDOM and GOOFY has the same as VALOR?

and even though you cant drive with him, MICKEY has the same amount of letters as MASTER.

coincidence, or not.

Yezen

Roxas has same letters as Final lol..... coincidence indeed

Ferno

I was born in a small town, and lived there ever s
WOAH thats wierd

Before Kingdom hearts 2 came out, people told me to get wisdom, you needed to merge with donald, to get valor, you needed to merge goofey, to get master, you needed to merge with mickey, to get final you needed to merge with roxas, and to get anti, you needed to merge with riku

i later found out that wasnt true, but thats wierd...REALLY WIERD....

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Well, in the trailers, the Master form uses Oblivion, and that's a keyblade of Darkness. Mickey also wields a keyblade of Darkness....And in Final, you wield Oblivion and Oathkeeper, just like Roxas....this should be the pointless but nevertheless Bizarre thread.

Wisom form is blue, just like what DONALD wears.

~NGD OMEGA~

MICKEY DOES NOT USE A DARK KEYBLADE!!!! That's RIKU!!!! I know it says road to the dawn, but that's not dawn yet. Too dark to be twilight.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
~NGD OMEGA~ said:
MICKEY DOES NOT USE A DARK KEYBLADE!!!! That's RIKU!!!! I know it says road to the dawn, but that's not dawn yet. Too dark to be twilight.
actually mickey does use the key of darkness and riku uses twilight and sora light nomoura said so in an interview and in an earlier interview he said mickeys was dark and soras was light
We found out that Riku's Keyblade's name is "Way to the Dawn" when examining his item slots after he joined your party. Is that Keyblade a transfigured version of Soul Eater?
I designed it with that image. Since Riku has always been using Soul Eater, he still calls it that even after it changed form. Keyblades aren't something that you can obtain suddenly out of nowhere so in Riku's case, his Soul Eater was used as an intermediary for that Keyblade.

If we directly translate "Way to the Dawn", "dawn" means "in-between night and daytime", so does that mean that Keyblade is from the In-between World? In other words, this means the Keyblades that Sora, King Mickey and Riku wield represent the Worlds of Light, Dark and In-between?
Well, if I have to say where they belong, it's just as you said. But the name of "Way to Dawn" doesn't have to mean that. This name came from the scene at the end of Riku's story in KH:COM that suggested which path he would walk on, where he said "The road to dawn."

A~X~E~L

~NGD OMEGA~ said:

Sigh...Ok, it might not be a DARK keyblade, but it is indeed the Keyblade of the realm of Darkness...read the Reports or somethin.

EDIT : sry RHOD i didnt see your post before replying

Kunoke

~NGD OMEGA~ said:

Riku uses a keyblade with the power of twilight. Note the fact that it has white and black on it, hence suggesting he wields light and dark at the same time, which is twilight. It's called Way to Dawn for a reason.

And Mickey does wield the dark keyblade. Prove me wrong, I dare you.

cloud and ninja

whats this whole argument about who weilds what .honestly i dont give a rats ass about who weilds twilight and all that crap but the lettters are NOT coincidence.its highly unlikely.also i looked it up with a personnel email with a creater of the game he said yes it was meant on purpose.and no.i will not give you his email becuase he doesnt want people emailing him left and right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back