• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive form in black and white???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AinzX

I've been looking at past PVs and found out that on the timeless river command bar 'drive' is available - what would the forms look like in this world?

FATE

Awards
lol, good point!
i have no idea!:p
i guess we'll just have to wait n see...

Yanos_Darkspawn

Even if the drive bar is shown, it doesnt mean that there are forms available, as it happens in the Lion King world, where it was confirmed by Nomura in one of the latest interviews that you cant use forms, but the drive bar is still there

B

bettermanlamia

ooo maybe the drive bar in the lion king world is for specail attacks? like the ones we saw in the trailers

FATE

Awards
bettermanlamia said:
ooo maybe the drive bar in the lion king world is for specail attacks? like the ones we saw in the trailers

u mean the co-op move?
that special attack can be used with each different partner,
u must have seen the one with simba.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
lol, Sora goes into drive at Timeless River, and there's no change, except Goofy's gone. XD! That'd be hilairious.
It's possible you can still use magic however, remember, the Drive bar becomes a Summon bar when you do a summon, so if you can still summon, you still need a Drive bar to turn into a summon Gauge.

demonick

Texas. Plus those other, 49, lesser states.
Yeah, I was gonna ask if the drive bar can be used for anything else... However, I suspect that for co-op moves, you use the magic bar.

Well, hey, look at it this way, you had a magic bar a while before you even knew magic in KH1, so I guess for continuity/fluidity, they just left it in in the worlds where you can't use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back