• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive forms in cutscenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zefer

I think its neat that if u beat a boss battle or just a battle in a drive form ur in that form during a cutscene i know it works with valor, wisdom, and master form but what about final and anti forms? Just kinda wunderin but does anyone know?

-BLITZ-

Yea anti doesnt go into cutscenes, they dont even go into next areas. You just revert back no matter how much of a meter you have left. All the other forms go into cutscenes though which is really cool.

Zefer

Aww ohwell thanks guys just got finished mulan'sworld and had valor form and thought how neat itd be to see anti form in a cutscene (yes im moveing kinda slow with the game but havent had alot fo time to play it) but ohwell final probably looks awsome though

Ya knew this back in the mid 05's. I saw a gameplay of Valor Form in Land of Dragons, but before that was shown, it shown Sora in Valor Form in the cutscene.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Yeah, I have a question.... I'm VERY sure that i press Valor form, but sometimes it comes out as Anti... HOW DOES IT DO THAT!?!?! o_O

LinkSlySora

Sacred_Sora said:
Yeah, I have a question.... I'm VERY sure that i press Valor form, but sometimes it comes out as Anti... HOW DOES IT DO THAT!?!?! o_O

Because, when you drive to much, somtimes it can end up turning into the Anti-form.[exept when useing the Final Form.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back