• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive Forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

final. final form almost never allows you to get hit, it allows ultimate use of magic and strength, and focuses on aerial maneuvers. it powers up your magic and strength and uses flashy strong moves. final ^_^

-BLITZ-

You get it by driving constantly after the Roxas vs Sora cutscene. Keep driving and sooner or later you get it randomly.

Example: You pick to drive into Valor, but you go into Final instead. (You think to yourself. Damnit I chose Valor wtf. Then you look at what you can do and you think Holy sh**. And drive runs out and you get pissed)

-BLITZ-

For some reason, when I look up the stats for the forms in the status screen, Valor seems to have the highest strength and magic which is weird. That kinda answers your question but it doesnt seem right. Check for yourself, just go to the status menu.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
I'm just asking b/c my Master Form is my strongest. It ties in strength and defense with Final Form, but it has one point higher in Magic. Wisdom and Valor are both weaker than my Master Form Strength and Magic wise.

-BLITZ-

That's weird, cuz it's Valor for me. Maybe it depends on the stuff you pick in the beginning, cuz i chose sword, both for struggle and the awakening.

-BLITZ-

Lol, when i beat the game and the summary came up it said Valor was my most used form at 72 times.

Solidsocom

Should be. Also, like everyone said you can't get final form. It works like Anti-form. Final only works in the World that Never was. The one that is leveled up the most technically should be the strongest. Like since my favorite form is Wisdom form, I use it alot and thus has leveled up more thus more power.

-BLITZ-

Wisdom is pwnage on beserkers. Magnet plus thunder while they are all in one place kills anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back