• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive Forms!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
the_13th_member said:
yeah this thread is way old, and Anti Form sucks, its more a curse than an a gift-I hate that form with a passion

it may attack fast, but it doesn't do near the damage that the others do, and its much much weaker....
I agree with you, Anti does suck. I like Final WAAAAAAAAAAAAY better. (opinion)

Roxas=SoraX

Re: Drive Form?!!

Actually, you don't ever wanna see that dude... he gets on my nerves b/c 1.) u dont get any of the exp. 2.) all u do and scrath stuff and 3.) all that running makes me dizzy especially when u play in the dark.

O

Oberon

Ånti-Form said:
Ei,hello...As far as i know you've guys finished KH2,right...?:)
But you've also used Sora's Forms such as:
1=Valor
2=Wisdom
3=Master
4=Final

But the question is have you used the kick*ss form of Sora,which you encounter randomly,right?It's color is "Black" and its effect is a shadow fading away.
Wtf dude, this is the second topic of this?????

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com

Ånti-Form said:
Ei,hello...As far as i know you've guys finished KH2,right...?:)
But you've also used Sora's Forms such as:
1=Valor
2=Wisdom
3=Master
4=Final

But the question is have you used the kick*ss form of Sora,which you encounter randomly,right?It's color is "Black" and its effect is a shadow fading away.

First of all, color is black and its effect is a shadow fading away = Anti-form. Second, of course I've used it before especially numerous times on proud mode. So what's the reason about this thread?

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE

OOKK... it's anti-form. Is this some kind of quiz? Because the name of the form is your forum name... stop making pointless threads please.

SoraGaurdian

I didn't like Anti-Form that much. Butt-kicking or not, I didn't care for it.

yaoichia

is that the one can only be used in the last world? be fore fighting the final boss... ><" gah...forgot the story..

Masamune

Big Boss
Anti form really really sucked. Your defenses are greatly weakened and you cant revert or heal yourself.

Masamune

Big Boss
well at least you have super speed. It allows you to run around avoiding attacks until your drive gauge empties lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back