• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive Gauge stuck on 5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
so I beat Saix and my drive gauge is still stuck on 5. I'm at the final boss, so idk what I'm supposed to do... I remember that on normal KH2, beating Saix leveled up the gauge but did they change that for FM? If so, what am I supposed to do?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
KH2 Vanilla:
  1. Captain Barbossa
  2. Hostile Program
  3. Saïx
  4. Sephiroth
KH2: Final Mix+:
  1. Captain Barbossa
  2. Hostile Program
  3. Xemnas (Final Form)
  4. Marluxia's Absent Silhouette
  5. Sephiroth
  6. The Lingering Will

Marluxia should be pretty reasonable at this point in the game, or at least more reasonable than Sephiroth or the Lingering Will. He can be found within Beast's Castle, in Beast's chamber.

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
KH2 Vanilla:
  1. Captain Barbossa
  2. Hostile Program
  3. Saïx
  4. Sephiroth
KH2: Final Mix+:
  1. Captain Barbossa
  2. Hostile Program
  3. Xemnas (Final Form)
    [*]Marluxia's Absent Silhouette
  4. Sephiroth
    [*]The Lingering Will

Marluxia should be pretty reasonable at this point in the game, or at least more reasonable than Sephiroth or the Lingering Will. He can be found within Beast's Castle, in Beast's chamber.
Didn't know we know had to defeat two difficult bosses in order to upgrade our Drive Gauge... Thanks for sharing. -.-

hlc1988

Awards
I'm having trouble just beating Marluxia. I wanted to get to the world that never was after getting all my current forms levelled up high enough so I have all the abilities activated. I'm at level 47 and I've seen a video of someone beating Marluxia at level 30 and managing to block all his attacks and not lose any of their count. Obviously I'm not as good as a lot of other people if they find this battle easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back