• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

drive question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The M.C.

JTTW
umm why does valor form like use different finishing combos? and it not because of me pressing [], well at least im pretty sure. like sometimes he spins, sometimes he shoots them up into the air.

Swag

Young King
Depends on how many enemys are around, like if you equip guard break and explosion on normal sora, if there more than one enemy explosion and if theres just one guard break.

E

Eclipse

that's the cool thing about valor, you never know what you'll do next ;)

Biggy

^ No wisdom form is fun. I myself DO like valor form better but all the backflips and crap that comes with wisdom is fun. Wisdom form can prolly take down every form because your fast as hell and you are using ranged attack.

dejah

:|
my fav form is the final.

it's just so...
pwnsome.

although you lose control if you cant.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
The M.C. said:
okay thanks, but what is gaurd break and explsion?

Both awesome moves. Guard Break, more or less, lets you break through the Defense of some Heartless/Nobodies. Explosion is a very useful finishing move. Huge blast radius around you, good damage.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
The one with Final where your Keyblades rotate around you like a chain gun and unleash fire blasts down to the ground is pretty damn awesome...

dejah

:|
xD yeah. i'm still levelling it up so that the drive gauge is maxed to 9 when he transforms. *shivers in delight*

how pwnsome.xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back