• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Driving test?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guernsey

Awards
I am about retake the driving test, the written portion of the driving test and I need some tips on how I can be prepared for the driving test especially since it is multiple choice. I realize that not everyone lives in Ohio but I need some tips nonetheless on how I can be prepared.

DarknessAdvocate

If you go the website of your state DMV, I believe they'll have sample tests you can take that will help you greatly.

Thats prolly the best advice you'll get .

Haha , & ifyou haven't already figured it out, you could go to your nearest Department of Licensing & get a book of laws or whatever its called .

DRIVERS GUIDE haha thats what ts called =3

hope i helped

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
You live in Ohio? I live in Kentucky, they cant be much different XD just read the handbook, pay attention to the amount of distance between you and the other driver, what to do in certain weather conditions, and what to do when you swerve or lose control... the signs are pretty easy, I only missed one sign XD and 4 questions XD

Silent Killer

I am about retake the driving test, the written portion of the driving test and I need some tips on how I can be prepared for the driving test especially since it is multiple choice. I realize that not everyone lives in Ohio but I need some tips nonetheless on how I can be prepared.

the easiest way to study for the OHIO test is basically read the book once...its all common sense...i live in ohio and i've already taken it....its really easyy

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
umm

I would recommend a big empty parking lot if you want to practice...not sure what X is going on about...

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
This thread brings back memories of when my older sister took her driving test.
During the first attempt, she hit another car, and during her second attempt, she ran into a wall.
I began to fear that a pedestrian would be her next victim during the third time around, but she miraculously managed to get by without any entrails splattered on her tires.

Awards

I just took my test about a month ago.

Fortunately, I got out of having to take the written test because I'd held my permit for a year (which normally would've been impossible, but due to a technicality when I moved from Indiana to Oklahoma it went by a lot faster) and the driving test was insultingly easy. I keep hearing horror stories about how people drive through stop signs or onto curbs and fail instantly, but that shit seems so ridiculous to me. I passed my test with a 93/100 (my first time), due to exceeding the speed limit twice and failing to signal on a few occasions. Basically, if you don't pass, it's for your own good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back