• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drop Zone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zol

24llr0i.jpg

Entered for SOTW. cnc?

EDIT 1:
25g4aky.jpg

EDIT 2:
2w53mfa.jpg

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
That's actually really cool. I like the distorted melting effect, but the red dots on Sora are kind of distracting and his face in "DROP" is kind of strange.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yeah I contemplated whether or not to do the clipping mask for a while haha.
but thanks! :) glad you semi-liked it.

I didn't "semi" like it. I thought it was genuinely good, but it could use some cleaning up.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I didn't "semi" like it. I thought it was genuinely good, but it could use some cleaning up.

I agree with chuman. While I think it's fairly good, take into consideration the font, as well as getting a personal style down. People are copying eachothers styles too much nowadays. The whole smudging thing looks cool yes, but everybody is doing it. If you look at my signature for example, my style is more about adding to the image, supplimenting it vs. distorting it. Now this is constructive not deconstructive critcism. it needs to be cleaned up, and I see you have a bit of a ripple or wattery effect happening with the dissoliving and smudging. Just clean up and try again. Give it your own flare. I feels like King Sora X's work as well as a few others. Style wise anyway

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
would this be more unique?
25g4aky.jpg

Yes and no.... I think it may be the background isn't very stylized. The effects are, in fact they are better, though maybe it's a bit dark. I think the background is a bit too plain now. Haha go look at my new submission, you may understand what I mean.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I prefer it with text. Makes it less empty. Something I would try as a little experiment is to make an applied image, flipping it horizontally, and doing kind of a mirror kind of thing. Like how I did with the tag in your sigspace atm.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Oh, this is a really good tag! I think the only thing that might be slightly off is the strength of the lighting that's meant to cast brightness on his face, clothes, and Keyblade; maybe make it a little bit stronger? IDK, I'm biased for strong lighting because that's the way I make tags, so that's more of my preference.
Other than that, I really love the smudging, the placement, and the flow. I also like Sora's face in the clipping mask of the text.

Zol

I prefer it with text. Makes it less empty. Something I would try as a little experiment is to make an applied image, flipping it horizontally, and doing kind of a mirror kind of thing. Like how I did with the tag in your sigspace atm.
Kinda like this? I do like that idea :)
2w53mfa.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back