• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ds lite weird?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
im not sure if this is the right section but anyways move it if if its not in the right section,

well i was calibrating my ds lite, with the tip of scissors not sharp ones but they were thin i did not press hard and the ds screen didnt have a mark*i did it with scissors to calibrate it well because the ds stylus was thick*
anyways i also pressed a little on the borders
and when i turned it off and turned it back on it seems like before it changes to the menu start screen it has a dark green back ground right before it goes to the white background
but i mean it changed from black>dark green very dark green> to the start menu

so any help?
should i be worried?, should i get it fixed, or is it common?
ive had it for 3 years btw

come on people instead of just looking at it and going away plz help

edit: problem solved

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You probably pierced the screen and have fucked it up.

Good job, Einstein, Trying to do anything sensitive with a sharp object.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
no..., so if i do something on the bottom screen that didnt have a single scratch on it that i barely even touched with a dull but thin object
will affect the entire area of both screens?
and its not fucked up at all everything works fine the reason i made this was because if something happened to it that made the area of both screens turn darkish green when i turn it on before it even goes to the start menu and etc... its not like its a bright dark green its an actual dark dark green that you can barely see but is there
anyways closed, i already figured it out and its nothing bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back