• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DS/Riku/Maleficent Thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

i2ains

Recently while playing through KH, I realized that Maleficent gave Riku his Dark colored outfit.
being pretty obvious, DS has a pretty similar outfit to Riku's.

This leads me to believe, Maleficent has some sort of connection to DS and MX in BBS.

What tie does Maleficent have in all this?
If Maleficent goes all true darkness dragon mode in BBS, why does she say, "this is the true darkness" or whatever in KH when "Riku" unlocks her heart, as if she's never felt or had it before?
And if Maleficent was in BBS, shouldn't she have known more than she did in KH?

Another question that doesn't relate to this, If the PoH's had their hearts taken, extracted, whatever in KH, shouldn't they also have some sort of "special nobody" like kairi?

Any thoughts/flames/theories/comfirms? I looked around to see if this has been pointed out before and didn't see any, so don't flame at me for "not looking", but go ahead and flame me anyways. :D

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Recently while playing through KH, I realized that Maleficent gave Riku his Dark colored outfit.

This leads me to believe, Maleficent has some sort of connection to DS and MX in BBS.

I dunno. The fact that she's a villain might help?
If Maleficent goes all true darkness dragon mode in BBS, why does she say, "this is the true darkness" or whatever in KH when "Riku" unlocks her heart, as if she's never felt or had it before?
That quote is vague, especially in the way you're reacting to it. It could be that she might have felt it before, just presenting the fact that she's showing her true power or sumthin'.
Well, what can you expect? They make things up along the way they go. They didn't plan that far ahead.
Another question that doesn't relate to this, If the PoH's had their hearts taken, extracted, whatever in KH, shouldn't they also have some sort of "special nobody" like kairi?
No darkness in your heart equals no ability to make a nobody let alone a heartless. PoHs don't have darkness in their heart. Besides, making a nobody is a rare occurrence that would happen when someone loses their heart. Even if they lost it, you won't be able to tell if someone has a nobody or not. And if a nobody exists, so does a corresponding heartless of that person as well.

But that aside, Kairi only got Namine because of Sora, basically.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com

Their is probably a connection
I doubt it

If xehanort lost his memories couldnt other lose theirs also.

The PoH cant create heartless because they have no darkness within their hearts. Because of this no nobody unless xion proves me wrong.

Kairi created a nobody because, Well kairis heart was inside of sora. So when sora released both hearts with the dark keyblade roxas was created from sora heart and his body and soul. Namine was created from Kairis heart and with sora body and soul but since roxas had sora body and soul she was left with nothing so.... Is she truly a nobody.

Any thoughts/flames/theories/comfirms? I looked around to see if this has been pointed out before and didn't see any, so don't flame at me for "not looking", but go ahead and flame me anyways. :D
"Ouch"

Auron

Missing an eye

I really highly doubt this, because Maleficent tends to work alone. Besides, she shows no sign of knowing anything about Xehanort's Heartless in the first one

SuperSailorEarth

I really highly doubt this, because Maleficent tends to work alone. Besides, she shows no sign of knowing anything about Xehanort's Heartless in the first one

Thats because she doesn't. She thinks shes going to kidnap her little princess, bring them up to her little altar, and BOOM she is queen of the world. And she calls HERSELF the smart one :p

Auron

Missing an eye
Thats because she doesn't. She thinks shes going to kidnap her little princess, bring them up to her little altar, and BOOM she is queen of the world. And she calls HERSELF the smart one :p

She was smart until Xehanort's Heartless came and ripped everything apart for her

C

Colours

I don't think she gave Riku that outfit to be similar as the DS.
Yes she does tie around BBS since she had something to do w/ Terra
Darkness/Power.

Though she's not connected with MX/DS/Terra, she was just around the same time as they were.

Muse

you look atrocious

It's only special because it's one of a kind. If everyone had one, it wouldn't be special then, now would it?

No, really. The only way a Nobody can be created is for there to be a corresponding Heartless. To have a Heartless, you must have darkness in your heart. Being a Princess of Heart and having hearts of pure light, the PoH's cannot have a heartless. Not only that, but the heart leaving the body must be strong otherwise the body & soul cannot become a Nobody.

metalyoshi9

It's only special because it's one of a kind. If everyone had one, it wouldn't be special then, now would it?

No, really. The only way a Nobody can be created is for there to be a corresponding Heartless. To have a Heartless, you must have darkness in your heart. Being a Princess of Heart and having hearts of pure light, the PoH's cannot have a heartless. Not only that, but the heart leaving the body must be strong otherwise the body & soul cannot become a Nobody.

And there's no Kairi Heartless that we know of, which is why Namine is, in fact, an Unbirth! :D!

SuperSailorEarth

So upon closer inspection of the video, Riku did NOT get that suit from Maleficent, but instead from the cloaked Xehanort's heartless. Therefore there is NO connection between her and the suit, she is just simply there at the time they have it.

Check the Hollow Bastion first video visit at KH vids for KH

DJFirewolf

So upon closer inspection of the video, Riku did NOT get that suit from Maleficent, but instead from the cloaked Xehanort's heartless. Therefore there is NO connection between her and the suit, she is just simply there at the time they have it.

Check the Hollow Bastion first video visit at KH vids for KH

Riku didn't encounter Xehanort's Heartless until after Sora fought him in the Hollow Bastion Entrance Hall, a match that included Riku's dark suit. It appears on him once Riku says "The darkness will destroy you." Once he is defeated, the suit vanishes and doesn't reappear until Xehanort's Heartless steals his body. By reading the dialogue between Riku and Xehanort's Heartless, there is no conclusive evidence that it was their first meeting. Therefore, there isn't enough evidence to pinpoint the exact origin of the suit.

RoXS

When Sora stuck Riku's keyblade into his heart, not only did Kairi's 'heart' fly out, but the rest of the princesses heart flyed out of his chest. They all went to the Princesses and that revived them. THEN Kairi's heart came out and it looked pretty much the same as the other Princesses hearts.

I was wondering why Sora had all of the PoH's hearts in him, but if Kairi's heart made a Nobody (Or an Unbirth, if that's what you people really think Namine is), the other princesses hearts should've made one too.

And don't forget that Kairi was also a princess, so she had no darkness in her heart, yet she made a Nobody. Since the other PoH's hearts were in Sora (Or whatever, look at the scene again), then it's very possible for there to be other Nobodies.

Auron

Missing an eye
No, the Keyblade that Riku had was MADE PoH's Hearts, so destroying the Keyblade released them. The only Heart other than his inside him was Kairi's-_-

EDIT: and Ven's

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
When Sora stuck Riku's keyblade into his heart, not only did Kairi's 'heart' fly out, but the rest of the princesses heart flyed out of his chest. They all went to the Princesses and that revived them. THEN Kairi's heart came out and it looked pretty much the same as the other Princesses hearts.

I was wondering why Sora had all of the PoH's hearts in him, but if Kairi's heart made a Nobody (Or an Unbirth, if that's what you people really think Namine is), the other princesses hearts should've made one too.

And don't forget that Kairi was also a princess, so she had no darkness in her heart, yet she made a Nobody. Since the other PoH's hearts were in Sora (Or whatever, look at the scene again), then it's very possible for there to be other Nobodies.

Actually, no. Sora only had his heart and Kairi's heart in him. The other PoH's had their hearts transformed to make the Heart Unlocker, which Sora used to unleash his and Kairi's hearts. Once it had fulfilled its purpose, the Heart Unlocker was destroyed, releasing the PoH's hearts.

So, since their hearts were never in Sora, that would mean no Nobodies for the PoH's.

Auron

Missing an eye
Actually, no. Sora only had his heart and Kairi's heart in him. The other PoH's had their hearts transformed to make the Heart Unlocker, which Sora used to unleash his and Kairi's hearts. Once it had fulfilled its purpose, the Heart Unlocker was destroyed, releasing the PoH's hearts.

So, since their hearts were never in Sora, that would mean no Nobodies for the PoH's.

Exactly, only I think this has been stated.......In not so many words;P

xxxtec

uh well shes been in bbs which was the kingdom key begining and kh and com and kh2 so i think shes connected T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back