• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DS vs. PSP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Lol, console fight vids always rock. The real PSP still rules though. I'd never trade it in for a DS, ever.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I go with PSP. Plays games, UMds, music and other stuff. I don't like the DS's touch screen, I think it's just a gimmick in my eyes. But I've been a Sony consol-er for a long time now, so I'm not likely to change.

And the stylus for the DS is a pain in my ass. By younger brothers each have one and all I ever hear is "Have you seen my pen-thing for my DS?" and I'm like "NO! STFU!"

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
To bad soon they wont be any new UMBs. Its already happening now and to bad Zune and Ipod >PSP. Also to bad they are a few good games for the PSP

A gimmick? thats why it doing sooo good.. Thats why PSP is failing..

DS WINS..

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
The PSP is smart and detailed. DS just looks like a cheap white box. The touch screen was a waste of money. The tight squeezing controls were even better to use than that. I sold my DS to my cousin so I could buy a PSP. I'm so glad I did that. The games rock too. DS can touch it. It cant play movies, music. It has small mini-games. That is the reason why DS has more. PSP games are at least full and complete. And Crisis Core....

Not to mention how sexy it looks.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
It cant play movies, music.
UMBs are crap. They are a waste of money.. Oh btw, UBI are lasting long.. To bad the PSP soon wont be able to play new movies.

Lol, PSP only as a few decent games. DS has tons.

Crisis Core is going to suck.. Why? Its just another way to milk crappy FFVII.. Oh yea Square loves the DS more.. :)

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
There are games I'd play on the DS, but only a few. New Pokemon, maybe FFIII.. that's about it, really.
PSP I play Street Fighter, Lemmings and Loco Roco at the moment. And Crisis Core when it gets here. I am going to give the game a try before judging it as 'going to suck', based on what I think of the source material.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
UMBs are crap.
But UMDs are great.

They are a waste of money.. Oh btw, UBI are lasting long.. To bad the PSP soon wont be able to play new movies.
Always what the PSP wont be able to do. I can tell you now what the DS already cant do. Movies, music, and neat games. You can only hope that PSP goes down in the future. Too bad you cant see what's going on now.

Lol, PSP only as a few decent games. DS has tons.
Yeah, tons of games that match up to the first Atari console. PSP games are at least fun.

Crisis Core is going to suck.. Why? Its just another way to milk crappy FFVII.. Oh yea Square loves the DS more.. :)
"Going to suck". I wonder how people are able to give opinions on their experience of a game before it's even complete. If you dont like FF7 then dont buy Crisis Core. Waste your money on DS games. Nobody really cares how much you hate the game, and despise it. Save everyone else the trouble of having to listen to sad stories.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
But UMDs are great.
damn typos.. No UMDs are a waste of money.. UMD only work wiht hte PSP.. Why the hell buy them. When DVDS work pretty much everywhere and are better..

Like said if they're great then why are they stoping making them? Sells are poor and they suck thats why.

Always what the PSP wont be able to do. I can tell you now what the DS already cant do. Movies, music, and neat games. You can only hope that PSP goes down in the future. Too bad you cant see what's going on now.
What games? PSP has only a fewed decent games.. and a few good imports.. The PSP has no future.. The DS made sure of that..

Hell even MS may be letting they're devs make games for the DS.

Yeah, tons of games that match up to the first Atari console. PSP games are at least fun.
That match up the Atari.. ahahaha you fail.. and um no..

"Going to suck". I wonder how people are able to give opinions on their experience of a game before it's even complete. If you dont like FF7 then dont buy Crisis Core. Waste your money on DS games. Nobody really cares how much you hate the game, and despise it. Save everyone else the trouble of having to listen to sad stories.
It will suck. So far every FFVII spin off sucked. Square said DoC was going to be this great hit but yet it failed on so many levels.. Even hardcore FFVII fans agree.

I so cant wait for DQIX, and all these other games that Square has lined up. Oh and all these other great games. PSP is dieing..

Just something to think about

If Microsoft indeeds lets more of they're devs make games for DS. It would be just over kill for the PSP. Sony would have to give the PSP up.

Just think if MS put Halo on the DS. All these hardcore Halo fans will go out buy a DS for it. Don't see it won't happen.

Because, Kameo and Viva Pinata may happen after all for the DS. And who knows if they do well. A Halo DS game may happen. Its a win win for both. DS is doing fine without MS indeed. But just think about it. If MS lets its dev put games on the DS.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
damn typos.. No UMDs are a waste of money.. UMD only work wiht hte PSP.. Why the hell buy them. When DVDS work pretty much everywhere and are better..

oh riiiiight, and DS cartirdges work on DS' and..... um..... DS'?? oh wait i already said that.

UMD's are good

ill be buying my mates one, hes got a fair few games on it so it should be good.

Plus, would i rather play Bleach and naruto on DS rather then PSP? NOOOOOOO!!!!

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
oh riiiiight, and DS cartirdges work on DS' and..... um..... DS'?? oh wait i already said that.
DVDs are better. More people agree with me. Because UMDs are starting to get lower and lower meaning. Soon they wont be any new ones at all..

Plus, would i rather play Bleach and naruto on DS rather then PSP? NOOOOOOO!!!!
To bad all the Narutos games that came out sucked. I like watching watching my anime.. Not playing thm. They have only been a few good games based off an anime..

Josh

Silver Member
I have both systems. And I used to support PSP now I'm selling it on ebay to get a Ipod and some ds games. The PSP everything for it overly expensive and thing about the outside playing was true. I can hardly see the screen out there.

ultamaSora

I go with the DS. I've only Played my PSP a couple of times. There is only One good game I have and that is Daxter. I've played my DS more than my PSP. I'm sorry I asked one for christmas. The only good thing is that there is Daxter, and soon a Ratcht and Clank game.

Sora910

PSP wins because the DS is just some 7 year old games and the agent beat game was stupid the games dont even impress me and all im saying is if you want kiddie games get the ds or if you want action games get the PSP.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
PSP wins because the DS is just some 7 year old games and the agent beat game was stupid the games dont even impress me and all im saying is if you want kiddie games get the ds or if you want action games get the PSP.
12345812dd.gif

I laugh at people like you. You just fail..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back