• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DS Wi-Fi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
so, i dont have wi-fi at my house, so i went to my public library where they supposedly have wi-fi.but i couldnt get a signal or anything!

do i need to get a wireless router and just put it at my house?i have no idea what to do

any help?

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
just any wireless access point, If you want it at your house.... you either have to have a wireless router or an adapter (USB) Nintendo Sells one, but there are other brands too that work just as well... or you could go to areas like starbucks, or other areas with wi-fi (though a lot may not let u access the server cause of restrictions) OR you could bum off of a neighbor who doesnt secure his wifi :p (jlk)

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
just any wireless access point, If you want it at your house.... you either have to have a wireless router or an adapter (USB) Nintendo Sells one, but there are other brands too that work just as well... or you could go to areas like starbucks, or other areas with wi-fi (though a lot may not let u access the server cause of restrictions) OR you could bum off of a neighbor who doesnt secure his wifi :p (jlk)

That is true about using your neighbors wi-fi. As long as they don't have a WEP key up, then you can use their wi-fi.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Mine doesn't work either, it says the security is non compatible, and I have Vista so I can't use the Wifi USB

D

Destiny of Sora

While we're on this subject, does the PSP work the same way? Do I need a usb connector or something like that?

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
ok, thx for the help gyus

see, my friend had his brothers psp at the library and he got wireless internet off the wifi and he didnt have anything with it.

so, if i get the usb connector, i just put it in a usb plug in and it works like that?that easy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back