• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DT is thinking... >:3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
As said in the title I am thinking. Of what you may ask? An original DT RP! As for what, I have the story written out and it'll be seen momentarily. I've much interest in creating this so please people consider joining. Anyways go ahead and feel free to post your questions/comments as they will be greatly appreciated. Keep in mind this is the story and not the plot which will say specifics of what will happen in the RP. So I look forward to seeing who'll join or at least consider this. Thank you all.

~DT

[FONT=&quot]The “Day of Rebirth” that was the day when it first began. It was on that day that the very first child of the new generation was born. These children from then on were marked for the rest of their lives. It wasn’t until 7 years after the Day of Rebirth that the very first of the incidents occurred. It was all over the news. “Child killed by freak!” No more than a day passed by before retaliation was brought to the surface. The families closest to the “freak” immediately took arms and in the fashion of the olden day mobs stormed the residence of the 0 Patient. After that only rumors followed as no one was allowed to speak of it. Some say the child ran away. Others say that no one could bring themselves to kill a human being of such young age. However one rumor stood above all others. It was this very rumor that people were forbidden to speak of ever again. It said that on that very night they tied the child to a tree and set them both ablaze. Quiet hatred spread throughout the world like a plague. It was in that moment that the United Nations sprung into action declaring an immediate evacuation of all determined and possible “Marked” beings. However there was a problem of determining where to “quarantine” them and so it was finally decided that instead of taking the risk of a new world war that those Marked would be placed around the world in foreign countries of highly classified locations. These locations were only available to top priority members of the UN, and so the secret was kept safe from the entire world for years and years to come. Two full generations have been formed since the so called “Day of Rebirth” and both the peace and secrecy have been kept. However in recent days a security breach has occurred, but it has been kept quiet as murders have been occurring across the globe in a steadily alarming rate. It was because of this very reason that the Academy of the Special Arts or otherwise known as the “AotSA” was founded. This special academy works with those that are Marked in order to train them into two individual categories, these being both soldiers and intelligence officers. It is hoped that these Marked beings will be able to put an end to the serial killings that are occurring across the globe once and for all.[/FONT]

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
As said in the title I am thinking.

A dangerous pastime.

Of what you may ask? An original DT RP! As for what, I have the story written out and it'll be seen momentarily. I've much interest in creating this so please people consider joining. Anyways go ahead and feel free to post your questions/comments as they will be greatly appreciated. Keep in mind this is the story and not the plot which will say specifics of what will happen in the RP. So I look forward to seeing who'll join or at least consider this. Thank you all.

~DT
I shall look into it.

[FONT=&quot]The “Day of Rebirth” that was the day when it first began. It was on that day that the very first child of the new generation was born. These children from then on were marked for the rest of their lives. It wasn’t until 7 years after the Day of Rebirth that the very first of the incidents occurred. It was all over the news. “Child killed by freak!” No more than a day passed by before retaliation was brought to the surface. The families closest to the “freak” immediately took arms and in the fashion of the olden day mobs stormed the residence of the 0 Patient. After that only rumors followed as no one was allowed to speak of it. Some say the child ran away. Others say that no one could bring themselves to kill a human being of such young age. However one rumor stood above all others. It was this very rumor that people were forbidden to speak of ever again. It said that on that very night they tied the child to a tree and set them both ablaze. Quiet hatred spread throughout the world like a plague. It was in that moment that the United Nations sprung into action declaring an immediate evacuation of all determined and possible “Marked” beings. However there was a problem of determining where to “quarantine” them and so it was finally decided that instead of taking the risk of a new world war that those Marked would be placed around the world in foreign countries of highly classified locations. These locations were only available to top priority members of the UN, and so the secret was kept safe from the entire world for years and years to come. Two full generations have been formed since the so called “Day of Rebirth” and both the peace and secrecy have been kept. However in recent days a security breach has occurred, but it has been kept quiet as murders have been occurring across the globe in a steadily alarming rate. It was because of this very reason that the Academy of the Special Arts or otherwise known as the “AotSA” was founded. This special academy works with those that are Marked in order to train them into two individual categories, these being both soldiers and intelligence officers. It is hoped that these Marked beings will be able to put an end to the serial killings that are occurring across the globe once and for all.[/FONT]

Ok. Sounds good! Kinda confusing but I'd join if it is what I think it is. What I don't get is why are these children marked?

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
A dangerous pastime.
True. :23:

I shall look into it.
:O

Ok. Sounds good! Kinda confusing but I'd join if it is what I think it is. What I don't get is why are these children marked?
Cool. How so? I dunno. Lol. They're marked because of a birth defect which I was hoping people wouldn't question so I could save it for the RP. However I'll make an exception. Meep. When I say they're marked it's literal. Read below.

DT said:
[FONT=&quot]Anyways upon birth these special but few children are born with a tattoo on their right hand which is sort of like a sealing symbol. This symbol is a powerful magic with the ability to summon a weapon that is manifested through will. It is based off the bearer and their personality and etc. These children are identified upon birth as "Mark Bearers".[/FONT]
Does that answer your question?

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Understood. I would definitely join that. ^_^

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Not sure if this interests me or not, but it definitely shows possibility.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
∞;4686376 said:
Not sure if this interests me or not, but it definitely shows possibility.

Course, it came from DT's mind >=D

Your idea DT, it is good, and it does show promise. I will be keeping my eye out on this ;)

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
MangaCrazy - Lol. Okie dokie then.

Jezza - I'm honored. :D If it is to your interesting joining will be open at pretty much all times.

Rapidus - Rofl. Thank you. I'm excited to get this thing going. ^_^

Discy - Oh? Why thank you. :3 Feel free to check in whenever you'd like.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Wow, this is super special awesome!

All annoying quotes aside, I have a question. Was the "freak" who killed the child one of the marked beings, or was the child who was killed a marked being?

But yes, from what I've read, this in intriguing... that one point is a bit confusing to me, however.

But, make an effort to keep people posting. The best always die... you know it, I know it. This... I don't understand the concept... completely, but it's definitely interesting...

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Wow, this is super special awesome!
Lol. Somehow I knew someone would point that stuff out eventually.

All annoying quotes aside, I have a question. Was the "freak" who killed the child one of the marked beings, or was the child who was killed a marked being?
Well. Given the massive scale silent anger. It's easiest to assume it was the one "killed" who was the Marked Being. So to answer your question bluntly. Yes the freak was a Marked Being.

But yes, from what I've read, this in intriguing... that one point is a bit confusing to me, however.
Thank you. :D

But, make an effort to keep people posting. The best always die... you know it, I know it. This... I don't understand the concept... completely, but it's definitely interesting...
I will. I'm excited about this one so I will indeed keep things moving the best I can.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Lol. Somehow I knew someone would point that stuff out eventually.

Well. Given the massive scale silent anger. It's easiest to assume it was the one "killed" who was the Marked Being. So to answer your question bluntly. Yes the freak was a Marked Being.

Thank you. :D

I will. I'm excited about this one so I will indeed keep things moving the best I can.

What stuff? I've just wanted to quote that show since I joined.

Alright, now I'm getting the big picture.

You're welcome, DT.

Good. It'll probably attract a lot of people, with it being... it. And you being... you. Although, I'll give it two months of activity before death. Four tops. I've got a whole rant on the subject prepared, but I'll save you the bore of reading it. I will, however, join. If I think I can keep up.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Oh nevermind. I thought you were making fun of the odd amount of hyper or whateverness is going on here.

Cool. If you have any other question just shoot.

Lol. Good enough excuse. I hate to think about it that way but possibly so. By all means I welcome all those with good grammar and spelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back