• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dual-Wielder in DD/ASAS not actually BHK?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bum51

I know it's been confirmed that the BHK can wield 2 keyblades...but a thought just struck me (doesn't happen very often), what if the dual-wielder in DD/ASAS is actually Sora, maybe in his morphed mode with goofy? And he's just wearing an "Unknown" cloak. What do you guys think?

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
No, the dude in ASAS asks, "Where's Sora?" So no...Unless Sora's high/stoned/drunk/really stupid being fused with Goofy. Another thing is that in Brave Mode Sora doesn't weild the Oblivion and Oathkeeper. He weilds the KINGDOM KEY and Oathkeeper. So there.

That is wrong:
fact 1 that Sora is in search of Kairi, and not with Mickey and Riku
and also the guy your talkin about says "Where Is Sora!"

Sephiroth_spawn

yeah...i can see sora getting high though ya know..... Sora: hey Donald
donald: Ya Sora: i never knew how hot you were Donald: Sora have you been getting high again? Sora: No!! * hides the bag of weed behind his back...* * then Sora looks at Donald with some funny look in his eyes* * Donald starts to back off*...

TruChaos

God you noobs make me just wanna stop altogether. Anyways all we have seen is the Oathkeeper and KK its not known that the only keyblades you can weild in brave mode.As for sora getting high....

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
If you notice the shoes in DD its like Soras and the strike move?Apart from the beginning he wields Oathkeeper and Kingdom Key at the top of the building.I dont know.....Also when the 13th Order appear it has Sora in backround so thats why he wears the coat :rolleyes: if it is Sora.Something that bothers me is why Axel in COM said Sora and himself have something in common....:confused:

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
hmm........................................................you n00b, that is not Sora, he wields the Obliviona nd the Oathkeeper and so does BHK, but Sora wields Kingdom Key and Oathkeeper while in brave mode. and another thing BHK is that DWU

Oblivion14

Well, there are a few things to note here

1. You say Sora wields the KK and oathkeeper, but, if we compare it to KH1, all the previews were with Sora using the KK, the DEFAULT WEAPON, I would assume that since whenever he goes into Brave form in the KH2 trialers he has the default weapon (KK), that that'd be what he uses when he fuses, so if it showed him with a different keyblade then with the KK and oathkeeper after fusing I'd say your right, but I'd assume its: Currently Wielded Keyblade+ Oathkeeper, also however, the DW throws his keyblade to Riku then draws another, thats two seperate keyblades, not the same one (and Sora doesnt have 3 [To our knowledge]).

2. Thats Riku saying "Wheres Sora" in his head, not the DW, (I explained this in an earlier post)

3. The DD scene lasts too long to be fusion (recall that he walked down the street to the location of the battle, and we saw no Goofy to fuse with) , and when Sora uses it in the trialers he glows red with an electrical aura, this is not observed in DD.

4. If he fused with Goofy, where is Donald?

And thats all my points for today, thank you for your time :D

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Sephiroth_spawn, you spam wayyyy too much

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is the DWU saying: Where's Sora. HAVE YOU WATCHED ASAS? He mouths the words.

And plus Sora woul;dn't say that or Riku wouldn't if the DWU was him. Because you would know where he is at.

vampire_lord00

poopty puepty pants
.:KL:. said:
Sephiroth_spawn, you spam wayyyy too much

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is the DWU saying: Where's Sora. HAVE YOU WATCHED ASAS? He mouths the words.

And plus Sora woul;dn't say that or Riku wouldn't if the DWU was him. Because you would know where he is at.
yeah plus the dwu doesn'y even have brown hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back