• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dual wielding as a main form of battel (For sora)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Or we could implement BbS' system and advance it more. finish leveling some commands, you gain abilities.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I would love for it to happen, but Square-Enix will forget about it and go back to their shitty current system.

I believe in this day and age, the MP system should be ridden of.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I think it would be too much.
It is good for drives forms but I would not like it all the time.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Sora can Dual Wield, actually, which makes no sense, he can somehow Triple Wield, but I think One Keyblade as the main form would be good. Make Sora summon his other Two blades sometimes or keep it as the shitty Drive Forms or have Sora summon an extra blade during big battles and cutscenes every now and then.

Dclone

I'd be okay w/it I suppose. If he's weak like Dual-Wielding Roxas in Mission Mode, then he's not overpowered, but not ridiculously defenseless either.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i dont mind dual wielding, but hopefully they dont make it as powerful as forms.

maybe some sleight attacks that use dual wielding but overall the main basic attacks would be with just one keyblade

Z

Zulkir

Hmm, I would let it go as far as saying that with a certain set of accessories, you can use two keyblades in normal form, but the damage of each strike would have to be nerfed in order to keep it from becoming too powerful.

I'd say a good balance is to have two-keyblade style do less-ish damage but keep the opponent staggering due to increased strikes. One keyblade would have greater attacking power and wouldn't have its attacks guarded as easily.

No matter which way you balance it game-playwise, I can assure you that if they allowed dual-wielding all the time, you wouldn't like it as much. The limited nature of some abilities is what gives them great value.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
if we could do it all the time then they would make sora alot weaker

Rixef_FireLord

What i Think they should do is give u dual weilding at level 10, But take away the beginner difficulty, that way it wont be too easy.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
no sora would remain the same personally i like power

Actually he probably would be weaker, since the team would be trying to make him less powerful.

And besides, god mode in KH is not fun. I mean, look at KH2. That got old fast and was one of the main problems with it. Hell, you could go god mode without even going into a drive form because that game was so easy.

Personally I like difficulty better than power.

prjio307

I live in New York, in the Rochester area
Guys, he wouldn't be overpowered. The difficulty would obviously be adjusted so that it would remain the same with two keyblades. That's like saying God of War is too easy because Kratos has two blades. It still works because the difficulty is adjusted so that enemies have enough HP and DEF to be getting hit twice as much.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Guys, he wouldn't be overpowered. The difficulty would obviously be adjusted so that it would remain the same with two keyblades. That's like saying God of War is too easy because Kratos has two blades. It still works because the difficulty is adjusted so that enemies have enough HP and DEF to be getting hit twice as much.

The fact that Drive Forms were overpowered in KH2 is why everyone is saying he'd be overpowered if in it throughout the whole game.

Personally I'd rather they stay forms or go away. I like single wielding much better.

prjio307

I live in New York, in the Rochester area
The fact that Drive Forms were overpowered in KH2 is why everyone is saying he'd be overpowered if in it throughout the whole game.

Personally I'd rather they stay forms or go away. I like single wielding much better.

As do I, I'd rather they stay forms. It makes it more exhilarating when you do get to go dual-wielding-mode and taking that away would make it much less fun. I don't think dual wielding should go away though. If Sora has the ability to wield more than one keyblade at a time, there's really no reason why he wouldn't (if he needed to), storyline-wise.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i say it's still possible to dual wield without any forms. like i said before, if it were used as a sleight (for example strike raid, ragnarok or ars arcanum), i wouldn't mind. but overall, simple fighting such simply pressing the x button would be just single wielding.

that way it can be dual wield but not over power

THE 13th Strike

Lol nearly everyone says that dual weilding for most of the game is over kill.
I agree, unless, the heartless, or whatever new enemies there are in kh3, are 2 or 4 times stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back