• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Duel-Wielding Uknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owaz

I don't literally mean the end. I'm talking about the "near end" of Sora's scenario. In which Sora and Co. come to face Marluxia for the first battle against him. Marluxia says his line then Riku Replica says "Guess again!" and jumps in and slashes his sword and you know the rest.

Does that clear up my point? (We're a bit off the subject here.)

KeybladeKid1127

shinemaster360 said:
IN deep dive , the hooded figure with oblivion and oathkeeper throws oblivion up to the blindfolded uknown. If you look carefully, you can see the duel-wielding uknown holding the kingdom key once he throws oblivion up . That means that probably the duel-wielding uknown might be Sora.
That is really old we already knew that when DD frist came out and also the DWU is not not Sora we know that for a fact so plez some mod close this topic!

hudson

Wasn't all this talked about in another earlier thread?
It involved both KL and Keybladeshards, as well as muffinman.
Can we make a sticky saying that the DD video was a concept and it most likely has no bearing on KH2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back