• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Duke Nukem Forever

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Nothing really exciting. A bit of a bore to be honest. And after 10 years of development, that's the best line they can get? Really?

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
My friend showed me the article hyping this yesterday, and I'll say the same thing I said to him: It's WAYYYY past the stage for teasers. Stop wasting time putting together little videos that don't show much and get the game out so people can judge for themselves. 3D Realms doesn't need to hype this anymore. The near decade long wait is hype enough. People WILL buy this. It might go the way of Daikatana, but I'm sure gamers will still take the risk. All they need to do is get it out.

After all this time, and after seeing this, I'd expect to see this before the end of 2008. I'm not hopeful in the least, given the track record, but if it's NOT out by the end of 2008, I guarantee I can tell you one person who WON'T be buying it should it ever get released.

I will say, though, that the graphics look pretty amazing. And the new theme song is so kick ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back