• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHJEDIKNIGHT

Awards
Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is]

Unversed? you say you want Vanitas to come back?
Yeah, I would like Vanitas to return, but not until KH3. Since this is a dream world most likely, I thought, what they hell, why not bring the Unversed back?

blueheart

Bronze Member
Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is]

Maybe the unversed could be introduced in KH3D, but Vanitas coming back, if he does, should wait until KH3.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

Unversed? you say you want Vanitas to come back?
Vanitas and the Unversed aren't quite coexistent. Rather, a being like Vanitas and the Unversed are.

Shire Folk

Slight off-topic, but I just read something that shocked me to my core. I know that it was on FF.net, but there's this series that I've been following and I'm still not sure WHY I'm still following it, but I am and Sora, Riku, and Kairi have been having dreams about chasing after a girl who runs with wolves and for the longest time I've believed it to be San from Princess Mononoke ('cause, y'know that would only make SENSE, seeing as how it's still Disney, which they should TOTALLY start including Ghibli movies into KH).

Latest chapter from the guy shed light on who the girl running with wolves is. Edward and Bella Cullen's daughter.

PLEASE! PLEASE NEVER CONSIDER MIXING TWILIGHT WITH KINGDOM HEARTS! I BEG YOU NOMURA-SAN!!

Radar

Bronze Member

Holy shlt...

Can they use Spirited Away as a world??

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

Disney worlds in KH are usually based off of movies made by Walt Disney Pictures. Spirited Away was only made by a company that Disney owns. It's like having Marvel or Brokeback Mountain in KH (well, maybe not that extreme).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Lol, Marvel is owned by Disney with rights to distribution, creation, and some other crap. Brokeback Mountain isn't even remotely related to Disney...unless my research into Paramount and Focus wasn't deep enough...TOTAL DIFFERENCE.

Anyways. Studio Ghibli only lets Disney distribute their movies in the United States. If it was allowed, then you'd have to let the Pokemon movies from 1990s-2010 in as well since Miramax was owned by Disney (before being sold to Filmyard.) -_-

Point is, no Studio Ghibli, no Marvel, no Brokeback Mountain, no Pokemon movies.

localorange

Latest chapter from the guy shed light on who the girl running with wolves is. Edward and Bella Cullen's daughter.

PLEASE! PLEASE NEVER CONSIDER MIXING TWILIGHT WITH KINGDOM HEARTS! I BEG YOU NOMURA-SAN!!

Nomura would have to get rights from Stephenie Meyer in order for that to happen. (*sincerely hopes that will never happen*)

I mean...Twilight...and Kingdom Hearts....

O.O

*shudders*

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Holy shlt...

Can they use Spirited Away as a world??

I doubt it. Spirited Away was only dubbed through Disney, right? The original Japanese version is still solely Studio G's property I think. Sad, because I'd LOVE to see Howl's Moving Castle in a KH game. :c

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

guys what if sora is just a dream...........

Shire Folk

And we're all looking in on that dream like a bunch of psychiatrists or Captain Kurotsuchi or Dr. Stein, wanting to dissect it.

VenAqua

pokemon wouldn't have worked anyway -.-

could you imagine turn-based combat and like sora being like pikachu or something.
wouldn't work

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Never played Coded I take it?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

pokemon wouldn't have worked anyway -.-

could you imagine turn-based combat and like sora being like pikachu or something.
wouldn't work

You have yet to play Re:coded, don't you? Turn based was very fun in that game and worked perfectly. Sora used Thunder and everything. (even though people had problems when it came to fighting Cerberus)

DarkBladeXIII

You have yet to play Re:coded, don't you? Turn based was very fun in that game and worked perfectly. Sora used Thunder and everything. (even though people had problems when it came to fighting Cerberus)

Really? I found cerberus alright.... but, yes turn based fights were good, if a little frustrating at times.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Really? I found cerberus alright.... but, yes turn based fights were good, if a little frustrating at times.

peronally my attraction to kh came from its real time battles instead of event,turned based style of oter rpgs
but i did enjoy it in recoded

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Besides Poke'mon can & has been done in real time anyway.

VenAqua

i have played re:coded and i did feel the olympus coliseum part was good, but i just don't think it could work well in a more complex manner, like pokemon is and its random encounters

and tbh the day of turn-based gameplay is ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back