• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH2SUperfan

its called "My Own Little World, Where Nicki Minaj

des97

Awards
Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is]

that makes sense, but still........
oooo, what if it was in their dreams???

Well, the title says "Dream, Drop and Distance". It could be possible. In fact, they have their old clothes.

k99y77

Awards
Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is]

If there is going to be a Remake i would like a 358 remake, some of the repetitive missions could be modifid onto new ones
i hope that happens 358 was awesome all it needed is an analog stick and less reptitve
missions and better controls hopefully they remake it, because its the only game in the
series that didnt have a remake or a final mix :frown:

Anti_Terra122

if its not really easy. i guess i be happy

Epic_Finale722

Which is kind of anti-climactic since you find out like not even halfway through Terra's scenario (which if you're following the recommended order, you played before Ven's); you don't get to see his face but you pretty much know he's going to look like either Ven or Sora (since his VA gives him away).
That doesn't spoil his unversed reveal and most people don't pay attention to the credits, if they do it could easily be shrugged off as Osmet playing 2 characters. that happens quite often in voice acting after all.

Aqua's story even gets the Castle Oblivion reveal which blew my mind. And that was just from reading about it online

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

That doesn't spoil his unversed reveal and most people don't pay attention to the credits, if they do it could easily be shrugged off as Osmet playing 2 characters. that happens quite often in voice acting after all.

Except in this series, more often than not, it actually means something if a voice actor plays multiple characters.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

My wish for this game: This is not a dream. I want them to be dreams (like Tidus and Jecht were dreams existing in reality), not in a dream.

Epic_Finale722

Except in this series, more often than not, it actually means something if a voice actor plays multiple characters.

Fair enough, Ventus' story still includes the unversed source reveal.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

I just had a brilliant idea for a bonus boss:

Mickey-and-the-Beanstalk-mickey-mouse-11376283-300-219.jpg

The giant from Mickey & the Beanstalk.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

i hope the story will be as good as KH2 :/

If that is the case, I'm actually quite tempted to get a hammer and smash that KH2 disc if that does end up quite the case.

I'm just hoping the story is just as good as 1 or Birth by Sleep. I certainly wouldn't mind 358/2 Day's characterisation because there was actually some good character development, but it's bogged under a lot of crap.

terraisawesome12

If that is the case, I'm actually quite tempted to get a hammer and smash that KH2 disc if that does end up quite the case.

I'm just hoping the story is just as good as 1 or Birth by Sleep. I certainly wouldn't mind 358/2 Day's characterisation because there was actually some good character development, but it's bogged under a lot of crap.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I might sig this someday.

DarkBladeXIII

i hope that happens 358 was awesome all it needed is an analog stick and less reptitve
missions and better controls hopefully they remake it, because its the only game in the
series that didnt have a remake or a final mix :frown:
or they could get rid of missions all together and move it into a free roamer

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

or they could get rid of missions all together and move it into a free roamer

honestly I didn't hate the missions, I just hated how repitive they were, oh find this heartless in so many seconds or something. I hope they do give us a 3D version of 358/2 Days and let us play with the origanization members, I think that would be pretty awesome.

Absent axel

Gilgamesh needs to appear.
Moar FF cameos.

This needs to be the last game that sora wears that gayass KH1 clothing.

There should be better reasons for revisiting worlds and more NPCs so it doesn't feel empty.

I am serious about the clothing. I see his buttpants all the time.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

The whole point of the mission structure in 358/2 Days was to be suitable to a handheld, since it suppose to have short burst game structure. So you can quickly finish the mission on your break and go back to work.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Gilgamesh needs to appear.
Moar FF cameos.

This needs to be the last game that sora wears that gayass KH1 clothing.

There should be better reasons for revisiting worlds and more NPCs so it doesn't feel empty.

I am serious about the clothing. I see his buttpants all the time.

I thought SE said they weren't going to include anymore FF games in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back