• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shire Folk

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is]

Okay, okay, you guys win. I just figured that the moral grey area of Sora's actions was a bit of a tug in a more mature direction than the nightmare fuel that KH1 ran with. They didn't do it as well as they should have done it, but it was still there. They tried, and didn't execute it as well as they should have, but they still tried and that's what I'm counting. Hopefully whatever they try for DDD will be done a lot better.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is]

Okay, okay, you guys win. I just figured that the moral grey area of Sora's actions was a bit of a tug in a more mature direction than the nightmare fuel that KH1 ran with.

It depends. Define 'mature'. The only thing that spring to mind is again, the consequences of killing heartless with his keyblade (either fight more and further Kingdom Hearts' progress or refuse to fight them and let the heartless claim more lives). Again, there were moral gray morality, but then that was sadly badly written.

I'm all for gray morality. I'm all for not a clear define black and white. But if I had to choose between a greatly told good vs. evil story and a flawed gray morality story, I would choose the former. Luckily, Birth by Sleep did take that gray morality concept a bit... further for good reasons, but it was still flawed (it also doesn't help that continuity was a bit of a issue within itself, though it has avoided the problem of continuity as a whole excluding the secret ending and the existence of that shota).

They didn't do it as well as they should have done it, but it was still there. They tried, and didn't execute it as well as they should have, but they still tried and that's what I'm counting.

Pretty much like saying "well, Labour didn't do well as they should have for the working class." after bringing in untold amount of immigration.

Yes, I did it. I brought in UK politics into the comparison.

Hopefully whatever they try for DDD will be done a lot better

Well, Diarrhoea, Drugs and Diseases is stated to have more 'interactive environments' which was a trademark of KH1, so... I'm hopeful to see if the story can match KH1 in terms of quality.

terraisawesome12

I want more development for Sora, right now I don't like him.

Maybe Riku will remember Terra sometime.

localorange

I want more development for Sora, right now I don't like him.

Maybe Riku will remember Terra sometime.

I think there's a chance that he may already be aware of Terra - what if he met the LS and his meeting connected to his souleater evolving into Way of the Dawn in KH2? It will be highly hilarious if he does, especially since it's well known and is a bit of a running joke that Riku is about five million times more observant than Sora is - and remembers wayyyy more (see Sora's "Who's Roxas?" moments in KH2). I think Riku may also have an obsessive streak in him if Terra triggered his hunger to see other worlds up to the point that his mind got screwed over by Maleficent and his heart possessed by Ansem in KH2, so he may have remembered this hulking guy with a massive keyblade telling him he'll escape DI, and now he's got his heart back, Riku may want to find out who said "hulking guy" is. XD

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

yeah that would be nice... maybe see him wield a keyblade for once...

Now, that would be nice. I've allways wondered what it looks like and if he can move well in that old broken body, I mean he was MX master

DarkBladeXIII

Now, that would be nice. I've allways wondered what it looks like and if he can move well in that old broken body, I mean he was MX master
um no he was one of three masters... equals with ME and MX. MYS, ME and MX each had pupils and i think Mickey inherited MYS's keyblade but im not sure.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

um no he was one of three masters... equals with ME and MX. MYS, ME and MX each had pupils and i think Mickey inherited MYS's keyblade but im not sure.

Not really...It is hinted that he was MX and ME's master. Yen Sid is older than ME and MX. But it can easily be both. DDD will probably shed some light onto it.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Not really...It is hinted that he was MX and ME's master. Yen Sid is older than ME and MX. But it can easily be both. DDD will probably shed some light onto it.
Where was it hinted at?

Zul

Awards
Re: Diarrhoea, Drugs and Diseases Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is]

9221540105.jpg

Recommended, although I wouldn't really call it a "drug" and I wouldn't call Diarrhea a disease, more like a "condition". In fact I'm not sure, it might be a disease.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Re: Diarrhoea, Drugs and Diseases Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is]

who changed the title of the thread to that?

Radar

Bronze Member

Maybe the third chair in the LoD room was Yen Sid's, but I dont think he was ME and MX's master. Who did that third chair belong to? (dont say ventus)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Maybe the third chair in the LoD room was Yen Sid's, but I dont think he was ME and MX's master. Who did that third chair belong to? (dont say ventus)

Why would they? He was obviously standing at the side, trying to watch it.

The chair is for Masters.
Keyblade weilders seem like a rare bunch, there could be many places for them to train, so it makes sense that the LoD has only three chairs for the Masters.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I really would like them to get rid of the button mashing, or at least add a little strategy like Chain of memories, oh wait, the majority of KH fans will RAGE with anger and complain about it, eh what can you do.

on an unrelated note, my left testicle finally dropped, wasn't sure if I should make a thread about it or not, I'm leaning towards not.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I really would like them to get rid of the button mashing, or at least add a little strategy like Chain of memories, oh wait, the majority of KH fans will RAGE with anger and complain about it, eh what can you do.
A little bit of strategy, if the attacks look like what they do in the trailer(minus Riku's wall jump), would seem to be in place with the selection of attacks and what environment to use them.

on an unrelated note, my left testicle finally dropped, wasn't sure if I should make a thread about it or not, I'm leaning towards not.
That's disgusting.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
A little bit of strategy, if the attacks look like what they do in the trailer(minus Riku's wall jump), would seem to be in place with the selection of attacks and what environment to use them.
DDD better have an engaging battle system, thats all I want, and please oh please don't milk the 3-D gimmick.

That's disgusting.
you jelly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back