• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dumb Question, But Do We Know Who Plays Terra Yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
I still don't think I ever found out who it was that plays Terra in the English game.
Can anyone clear that up for me?

If you're too lazy to check the BBS VA discussion thread, the general consensus is that it's Jason Dohring (he did say he was involved somehow with KH, he just never said how he was involved). There hasn't been an official announcement, but yeah, we pretty much figured it out on that thread.

Here's a website dedicated to him. I don't know if it's official site or if it's just a fansite, but I'm just posting it here for information's sake. http://jason-dohring.com/

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
If you're too lazy to check the BBS VA discussion thread, the general consensus is that it's Jason Dohring (he did say he was involved somehow with KH, he just never said how he was involved). There hasn't been an official announcement, but yeah, we pretty much figured it out on that thread.

Here's a website dedicated to him. I don't know if it's official site or if it's just a fansite, but I'm just posting it here for information's sake. Jason-Dohring[dot]com

It is a fansite, check near the top of the page, but thanks for posting site anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back