• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dumb Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
So for the life of me I have tried everything to use the shotlock for Ultima Weapon, but it never worked (or at least I can never get it to work all the time). I got it to work once, but it doesn't seem to be consistent... which is weird. Is it a glitch with the game or is there something that I'm missing on how to use Ultima Weapon's shotlock?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So for the life of me I have tried everything to use the shotlock for Ultima Weapon, but it never worked (or at least I can never get it to work all the time). I got it to work once, but it doesn't seem to be consistent... which is weird. Is it a glitch with the game or is there something that I'm missing on how to use Ultima Weapon's shotlock?

It isn't meant to be an easy shotlock to use. You have to hold the shotlock reticle over the enemy you want to use it on for a few seconds before you can actually use it. This makes it hard to use on enemies that move around a lot, which is sort of the exchange for using it in general.

okhi12

Awards
It is easy to use in some battle portals and when there are many enemies on screen. For single enemies you have to keep focusing on them, which is not easy if they move a lot, just like Spockanort said.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Thanks! I don't mind it being hard to use, I just had no clue HOW to use it! I was amazed when I managed to make it happen to get the platinum, but I was never able to do it again.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Ah! So that's how the Ultima shotlock works. I couldn't figure them out either and just stopped trying in general after several failures. I only use Ultima for the op form change, but with this juicy new knowledge I'll be sure to give it a try. Just another thing to look forward to for ReMind :D

Back