• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

dumb theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Marauder

I'm betting sora and roxas combine at some point, or roxas rejois sora would be the more correct wording. I think this may occur early in the game when you gain control of sora. This would make sense because you can't just have the character you start the game with disappear...

D

Dexter

The last form was said to be a darkness form so more likley we will fuse with riku.

T

The Marauder

I'm thinking the master form will only be available at certain times in the game for important boss fights late in the game, etc.

T

The Marauder

Exactly, i'm thinking...... KING MICKEY + SORA = DOMINATION

dejah

:|
a screenshot of the final form in action shows that Sora isnt fused with anyone...

the drive forms are attainable through drive fragments and all except the white(apparenty) involves a fusion with someone else.

T

The Marauder

Yeh, Sora "fuses" with Kairi, just like they do in God of War and GTA:SA...

keyt

dejah said:
a screenshot of the final form in action shows that Sora isnt fused with anyone...

the drive forms are attainable through drive fragments and all except the white(apparenty) involves a fusion with someone else.

Yes...since roxas fuses with back with sora to near the middle to make him whole, sora can involke that power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back