• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

During Xplay interview I saw Roxas running...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
gimmick move look for the boss battle video for it if you wanna see (its just the battle so its not really a "spoiler", we all know were gonna fight him at some point) i'll put up the link soon >>

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah.. such a beautiful battle, glad you enjoyed it
btw dont go to the site itself cause it shows all of the boss battles in the game in a big list (with screenshots). so going to that page is a bit of a spoiler itself

KeybladeStriker

Awards
i saw him run and jump. I was like WOAH what is he thinking!? but then again...Sora fell in the first KH begining. Roxas looks like a good fighter! Man does he Dual those keyblades good!!! *When you walk away u don't....sorry listening to Simple & Clean ^_^*

King of Blades

I think that was the best Axel vs. Roxas video. Because the other videos always showed Roxas getting his A** kicked. LoL

konuk

oh my god the training mode is a freaking 3 hour LONG PART WITH ROXS man thats some old bull Shittake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back