• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dusk, Dawn (Ect.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Okay, i'm just slightly confused on this, since it doesn't entirely match up... This may be old, but is this how it matches up?

Dawn-Sora(?)/Riku(?)
Light-Sora(?)/Mickey
Dark-Riku(?)
Twilight-BHK/Sora(?)/Riku(?)
Dusk-BHK(?)/Riku(?)

I was just wondering. :confused:

Dorak

Uh........ I think it goes like this:

Dawn. Riku
Light. Sora
Twillight. BHK?
Darkness. Ansem, or new charactor
Dusk. BHK? Maybe another new charactor
Present. Mickey
Nonexisent(because I believe that they are a totally different type of being). Someone in the Org.

KeybladeKid1127

Savior of Dawn said:
Okay, i'm just slightly confused on this, since it doesn't entirely match up... This may be old, but is this how it matches up?

Dawn-Sora(?)/Riku(?)
Light-Sora(?)/Mickey
Dark-Riku(?)
Twilight-BHK/Sora(?)/Riku(?)
Dusk-BHK(?)/Riku(?)

I was just wondering. :confused:

This is very confusing!!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Dawn - [eventually] Riku, Mickey too...in a way since he walks this path with Riku
Light - Sora [Mickey might be light as well as Sora and not just one of them]
Dark - KH1 Riku [keywords: KH1]
Twilight - BHK, [Eventually] Riku and Mickey
Dusk - Not known.

~NGD OMEGA~

Eh... In the forms of the actual PEOPLE...

Light: Sora/Mickey (was/is...)

Dark: Riku (Was/is), Pete (not a keybearer... but who knows? Riku isn't one anyway)

Dawn: BHK (Duh!), Mickey (Is/Going to be), Riku (Is/Going to be)

Dusk: Unknown (Perhaps Riku from what we have seen), Majority of the Organization

(Dusk and Dawn are Twilight, just the different forms... I am thinking of adding another Subcategory, Nobodies, to my theory to consist of the Organization, because they seem to be special types of Twilights.)

However in Regards to their KEYBLADES is where me and KL get into a debate...

KL thinks:

Mickeys Key: Present

Sora's Key: Light

Riku's key (The old one anyway): Dark

BHK's Keys: Dawn

Yada yada yada, you get the picture. But I think that...

Mickey: Light

Sora: Present

And on everything else I agree, but in regards to those, it is because of much of the KH/COM storyline, but I don't want to bring up THAT old argument again...

~NGD OMEGA~

You could theoretically be just twilight... but that would be confusing... Unless you mean his keys... which could be true... but we don't know just yet... I'm just gunna stick with BHK being dawn anyway... just because he fights against the Dusk...

Darknetwork

ok let me clear things up:

Mickey: keyblade light/ however he walks the road of twilight with Riku, mickey was just light back in KH1 and mickey uses the power of light.

Sora: keyblade light/Sora is also light

Riku: keyblade(if he got one) darkness/he walks the road of twilight to dawn along with Mickey, note Riku uses the power of darkness plan and simple.

Present is not a power nor shall it be or ever was. A keyblade CAN NOT be present, since your heart isn't present, the heart is either mostly light or dark, and the heart uses the power of what side( light or dark) that is the most in your heart. This determines what type of keyblade you have. If your heart has more darkness then light and uses that darkness, then a dark keyblade will be formed , but if light is the power you can use then a light keyblade is formed. BHK is twilight, he has the ability to balance both light and dark. what makes him real special is that he can USE both powers. because of that he wields two keyblades of different elements(light and dark). with equal force. Unlike some on like Riku who can only use the darkness, thus why BHK handed oblivion to Riku(if BHK handed Riku oathkeeper Riku wouldn't be able to hold it for long, just like when he took Sora's keyblade ), but is twilight because he both chooses the road of twilight and the fact that the power of his darkness is balanced by the small amount of light in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back