• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

dusk disscusion thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Um they are the Non-existant ones. They are the ones' Ansem refers to in his report.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
He's what I call BHK. That's all nothing has been confirmed yet.

TTBK2

Awards
Dusk are Nobodies. The Org. is Nobodies. The difference is that somehow the Org. became different from those Nobodies that they control. Don't know how, I had thoughts on it, but it doesn't connect well. And once again, like I said in that other thread, there is 1) An Official Organization thread and 2) a KH2 FAQ. Read them.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
TTBK2 said:
Dusk are Nobodies. The Org. is Nobodies. The difference is that somehow the Org. became different from those Nobodies that they control. Don't know how, I had thoughts on it, but it doesn't connect well. And once again, like I said in that other thread, there is 1) An Official Organization thread and 2) a KH2 FAQ. Read them.
they became different because there hearts was strong when it was taken

gay heartless? hmm.

anyway.. did anyone see EM's fighting skills? they were alot different than vexen,axel,maurlixua, larxene, zexion,lexaus, etc.

U

understatement

Sora_aroS said:
My mom thinks that dusk are gay heartless
this would be camp hartless there isnt anything that says they are gay or camp god one track homo discriminating mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back