• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

dusk?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fizban

i've been scouring the images on this site and have found that the so called "nobody" heartless things are actually called "dusk"
anyone want to elaborate on this for me?:p

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I will.

For one, they aren't Heartless.
2. One appears in CoM at the end as the final boss.
3. Their name means, "Light turning into Darkness" or in simpler terms they are Twilight.
4. They have strong connections to the Organization.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
The "Nobody" are not the Dusk, rather the "Nobody" is believed to be the Organization.

Heh, saying the "Nobody" reminds me of the "Nothing" from The Never Ending Story. I know they have nothing in common, but still...

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
It did look like a mech, but it was obviously modeled after that big dusk we see in the trailer.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
LightoftheDark said:
When I say "mech", I mean the thing that Marluxia rode in the last battle. I say it's not a dusk because the official CoM Strategy Guide says that it is a mech (a machine) and nothing more.

And why would CoM/strategy guide tell you something that we are going to find out in KH2...where they all appear. Plus its the end of the game. It's not like we were going to find out about it anyway....just like the Guardian in KH1, Batwing thing, and the big bat thing out of the volcano....?

THat's a Dusk....get over it.

fizban

oh thanks, i just got a little confuse when i saw another forum argueing about the name of them..... i never noticed that marluxias "mech"-thing was a dusk........ COOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back