• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E.S. = Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destinywind

Here's another theory for the secret ending. I think the Enigmatic Soldier is Xehanort. If you look at the end of the trailer where you see him looking up at Kingdom Hearts, you can see that his hairstyle is similar to Xehanort's, though brown, and his eyes turn yellow, like Xehanort's heartless.

Also, if you look at the sage guy, he has the same outfit as Xehanort's heartless. I think the sage and the Enigmatic Soldier somehow fused, or the sage may have stolen the soldier's body.

Tell me what you think.

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
Been said, but I'll let the others tell you their opinions. >.>;; Seeing as how I don't remember all of the refuting responses.

*poke* Key point, though, is that all of the characters are NEW. *plays a broken record* Xehanort is old. Maybe he has a connection with Xehanort, but it's unlikely that he IS Xehanort.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Been said, but I'll let the others tell you their opinions. >.>;; Seeing as how I don't remember all of the refuting responses.

*poke* Key point, though, is that all of the characters are NEW. *plays a broken record* Xehanort is old. Maybe he has a connection with Xehanort, but it's unlikely that he IS Xehanort.

First of all, that can change on the spur of the moment, second, the SOLDIERS were said to be new, not the UEM, and DS. So, those 2 could be old characters.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
the xehanort we know and the xehanort the knight spoke of may be different people. i know that there are alot of problems that i haven't been able to solve yet, but xehanort is the only logical answer, as it looks like him and xemnas refered to the suit of armor as an old friend.

ultamaSora

Yeah, it can't nbe Xehanort, unless, you know he's emo and hates himself. I actually think (or maybe I should say hope) that it's Saix, before he became a nobody, I know his hair isn't that way but look: http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Sora-Roxas/KH2_Org_Artwork_Xemnas3.jpg and http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Sora-Roxas/FaceofDarkness.jpg. Xemnas's hair doesn't look like Xehanorts. Not even close to me. Neither does Roxas's and Sora's. His hair could have been like that. Plus he is affected by the moon. If he became a Nobody, wouldn't his Nobody too, be affected when the moon comes out?

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
the xehanort we know and the xehanort the knight spoke of may be different people. i know that there are alot of problems that i haven't been able to solve yet, but xehanort is the only logical answer, as it looks like him and xemnas refered to the suit of armor as an old friend.

Thank you, I was wondering when more people would come to this conclusion. That mabey Xehanort/Ansem Seeker of Darkness was not the actuall Xehanort.
Very little proof I know, but, it makes things a bit easier I think.

E

Eternal Oblivion

its been said and thought of and i personaly dont think its xehanort

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
How can it be Xehanort, if after you battle him, he promises that all he has is "hatred for xehanort" that he can carve into your heart?

Well, at the end of the trailer. E.S's eye color changes from blue to amber when he got angrey that the sage almost killed of B.H.S so I thought that eye color change was supposed to be like a much darker alter-ego.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Free style:

I don't think he looks like Xehanort. But Xehanort has to be the same Xehanort ES was talking about. Also I remember, Diz did not name the lone beaten up body that was sleep in Radiant Garden. Remember the only thing the lone man could remember was his name and that was Xehanort. I reread the Ansem Report 1 and it never mentioned anything about Ansem The Wise naming Xehanort.

Its possible that it was the only thing he could remember, everything else would have been wiped out. Since your name is so simple and it was given to you at a young age, and you knew it for that long, forgetting your name for a long period of time is unlikely.

If the E.S was not looking mad and angry, I don't think he would look like Xehanort. Although Nomura did say that the 3 Knights were brand new characters, having connections to the main cast by Keyblades or possibly other means, he never said anything about the 2 warriors who beat the crap out of the 3 Knights.

Although I don' think The Old Man is Xehanort, but his eyes are yellow and are more closely related to Xehanort's, maybe he was the one trying to control ES at the end. But The Old Man wore cloths similar to Xehanort's heartless, so he obviously has connection Xehanort. I think this guy is either Xehanort's teacher/Master or possibly a relative.

The Dark Knight did not really have much of an impact in the battle, but he got in some good hits, maybe he is Xehanort and is being taught or being instructed by The Old Man. If the Dark Knight was young, he could fit Xehanort's place. Remember Xehanort was not that old when Ansem the Wise found him. So the Dark Knight could be a young man age range from 17-22.

This could also mean that Ienzo was even younger when he was studying under Ansem the Wise. I'd say around age 14. Then over the years, Ienzo grew up a bit more before his nobody came into existance.

Looking at ES's face, he looks like he is fully grown, age range from 23+, Xehanort was a young man we discoverd. We did not see The Dark Knight's face, so he could of had a young face. Also if this secret movie had something to do with Xehanort's memories, it would fit perfectly that the Dark Knight was the one who had these memories in the first place just, being fully realised.

ES: I see. Your strength is... What I sensed in you is...

(I think Sora's strength is his heart. What ES sensed in Sora was the connection between Sora and other Keyblade wielders.) The Proof of Connection probably demostrates that Sora has a connection to ES and or 1 more person in the Secret Ending.

ES: So you have returned, young Keyblade user. I have no further power to give you. All I have is my hatred towards Xehanort. Will you allow me to engrave that into your heart?

(Considering that the Dark Knight could be Xehanort, he and his fellow soliders probably clashed with him in the past. It seems as though the battle between the 3 Knights and the 2 soliders were going on for a long time. Its possible that they clashed before, after and is going to again.

It's possible that Xehanort did something that was completely out of line and it led to him losing his memories.

Last edited:

Destinywind

OK, to further my thought, I'll add this. I think that the dark sage is Xehanort and that he could have stolen the ES's body, just like his heartless stole Riku's, huh? So, he steals the ES"s body to become young or for some other reason, and when he takes over, he alters the guy's body magically, like his hair color, eyes, and clothes.

In this sense, the ES in FM+ that Sora battles could be a manifestation of whats left of the ES's self. That's why he would still exist and HATE Xehanort for taking his body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back