• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 '05 trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

daherooftwilight

ok now who thought that kairi is extremely hott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
if you do ur first comment must yes she's hot or not
the first game she was just kairi, but her and that school uniform are working...

anyway this thread i made is gonna be for the new trailer and the other one coming up at the end of the week with the pirates of the caribbean thing in it

now i've gone across several people who commented on the fanart of the new picture's of kairi that were bunched up together and i have this 2 say

it is kairi for crying out loud................. she's older just like sora........... and why do u think she's staring at the island where u start kh1 in............. itz cuz that was their island for playing games and such.............. she misses sora u bums

also those attack scenes are crazy............ in kh1 my favorite move was strike raid................ i luv seeing that keyblade fly around destroying everything........... but now sora's all crazy and even more so in brave mode..............

i can't believe that in just a couple more months the game will be in my hands
the graphics for the game look totally awesome too............

Lock_On

i can't believe that in just a couple more months the game will be in my hands

Well... There's going to be more than a couple of months to wait XD.. more like... 6-7 months.

Yeah, Kairi is hot for a video game character. I love the battles! I almost died from watching the battle scenes over excitement XD. Yeah the Graphics are very good as well.

Lock_On

Not sure, I thought he/she was talking about another trailer that was out XD

Last edited:

daherooftwilight

yea srry about that let me make it clear
this thread i started was for talk on the e3 2005 trailer thatz been out for sum time and for the new one which will be coming out near the end of the week that has translations and other stuff

Lock_On

this thread i started was for talk on the e3 2005 trailer thatz been out for sum time

Maybe you're getting your numbers wrong... THIS Year is 2005... I think you're thinking of the 2004 E3.

daherooftwilight

darn i'm getting my trailers mixed up
ok now i know i have it right
itz da jump fiesta 2005 trailer
the e3 2005 one i think is the one coming up at the end of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back