• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 05!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
BHK... people seem to be asking a lot about this guy.

I am about to head over to my friend (who got me the pass in the first place. He is 24, and works for IGN. Otherwise it would have cost the crap out of me). I do not know what his name is, nothing has been said yet.

I have seen the new trailer, it rocks!. A friend recorded it and we watched it last night at the Hyatt Regency I am staying at.

Oh, and for you FF fans out there, FFXI will be relased on Xbox 360! I do not know if any of you are happy or sad about it, but hey, whatever flips your lid.

Oh, and I can't help but remind people:

PS3 = XBOX ANNIHILATION!

ur-vile

Awards
Yeah, if they can keep up production of the ps3. It's definately shaping up to be the most powerful of the systems. Gotta remember 360 has halo 3, so it's gonna sell some systems. And I wouldn't count Revolution out, that free wi-fi online play along with (I'm guessing) the cheapest price of the 3 systems.

Back to the trailer... hook a brotha up haha

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
wow, i so want to be you right now! alright, question...any new artwork or character renders? anything more about Kairi?

does the new trailer have some shocking stuff, or is it a lot like the Jump Festa trailer?

have fun at the rest of E3!

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Um okay lets see what questions of these can I answer. Okay let's start with Kairi since she is cool.

Kairi is older, and not a whole lot has changed, her and the rest of the gang back on destiny islands are just doing what they do. They are going to an older school now (obvious from the Jump Festa Trailer and other assorted images).

The whole thing from one of the earlier videos, what with the girl running to the beach and a meteor falling from the sky. It is Kairi. No doubts about it, ask anyone here. She is happy that this means Sora may be coming back....

Or she may be going to get Sora. (thats a kicker and a suprise right there. Will we be following along with her at random points? Maybe her and the other kids will go searching?)

I cannot load the video on this laptop. It is only a basic Sentia Alienware. Not that great for video upload.

The trailer is a bit like Jump Festa. However, it has more screenshots (JACK SPARROW HELLS YEAH!!) and... well I will not ruin it for you. It may not be a surprise to some of you, but for others it might be.

I got my personal copy of KH:Final Mix ( I have had the game forever, but I brought it and my PS2 and crap to keep us busy at the hotel) signed by none other than the PRES OF SQUARE ENIX!! W00T!! *dances*

Also, I got to get a close look at the Revolution. It looks uber cool, and uber small. Also got to meet Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb...which was awesome...

No new info on the "supposed" light blue haired unknown. I do not know where he first got started but apparently he is going to be a real one? Oh, and from what rumors say, the new Unknown, is NOT the big bad member. Just because he is #13 does not mean he is the big bad wolf.

From what I hear, we may all be suprised. Some people are even saying the final showdown will be a three way between Riku, Sora, and Ansem (Yes Ansem.. or some guy that looks like him). In which you have to deflect both simultaneously, while the both fight each other. Which is kickin.

Alright, got to go get some lunch. Laterz! With more info!

Oh, did I mention, FFVII:Advent children details? Guess not.... maybe I will later.

Whiteheaven

Website
pokemonheaven.com
What?! OMG Riku, Sora, and Ansem is fighting each other? o.o;;; Wow that's shocking, yet interesting.

Er... do you have more information about Pokemon? *blink*

And any about Riku? And the BFU?

Thanks. Gee, I wish I'm there. Err... sorry my stupidipity, but where does E3 held? o.o;;;

New2Ya

I'm lost...
kerobaroes said:
O_O mention please! PLEASE MENTION!!!!! pleasepleasepleaseplease!
Go to Square-Enix section, we placed everything you can possibly know...

Actually, I just updated it 10 minutes ago with news from today.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Whiteheaven said:
What?! OMG Riku, Sora, and Ansem is fighting each other? o.o;;; Wow that's shocking, yet interesting.

Thanks. Gee, I wish I'm there. Err... sorry my stupidipity, but where does E3 held? o.o;;;
I do.

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness on the GameCube.
http://cube.ign.com/objects/716/716652.html
Has screens and trailer.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Go to Square-Enix section, we placed everything you can possibly know...
thank you for telling me, but as i told you when you suggested making me a sig and avy, i can't really go anywhere else but the KH section without a parents ok. that is why i was asking.
LA, and i think i can top that, i did not know what E3 was! so i got you beat. oh and don't we all wish we were there!

Whiteheaven

Website
pokemonheaven.com
Originally Posted by Whiteheaven

I do.

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness on the GameCube.
http://cube.ign.com/objects/716/716652.html
Has screens and trailer.

Thanks for the information!

LA, and i think i can top that, i did not know what E3 was! so i got you beat. oh and don't we all wish we were there!

Whoa, I tought it will be held in Tokyo , or at least Japan. ^^;;;

Everywhere, search around.

Where? *blink* 0.o;;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back