• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 2013 Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What are you most looking forward to at e3?

• Final Fantasy XV news?

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Final Fantasy Versus XIII news?

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Agni's Philosophy?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Final Fantasy Type-0?

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3?

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Anything to fill the void of your life for a few days?

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Zelda bitches!

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Gimme some FPS action! Zap! Boom! Kablamo!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More polygons than you could fit in your pocket?

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Mario 128!?!?

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards
MMXIII, like FFXIII, but...because MMXIII is Roman...numerals...for...

Anyway!

What are your dream announcements?
What are you looking forward to seeing?
Will Square Enix disappoint?
Will Versus XIII become XV?
Will Versus XIII move to PS4?
What's in your dream FFXV?
What about 3DS? Isn't it about time we saw some Nintendo lovin'?

So many questions! So much excitement!

I'll get the ball rolling. More than anything, I want to see a project headed up by Hiroyuki Itou.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Re: E3 2013

NextBox info. While not really interested in the console itself, I want to know how all the Always Online rumors are going to turn out. Guess we might learn more about that before E3 with the event Microsoft is doing, but I imagine they will hold a lot of stuff off for E3.

Versus and XV, and whether or not they will be the same game. If we even just get a release window for Versus, I will be one happy camper.

Zelda. yerp.

Smash Bros. U/3DS. Totally fuckin' hyped for that. It's release date, if shown, will probably be the major deciding factor for when to get myself a Wii U.

Super Mario U. 64 and Galaxy are two of my most favorite games ever made. Cannot wait to see the first HD entry in the series.

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards

I'm kind of of the opinion that one of the reasons the console was called the Wii U, is because it would tie in nicely with calling the next big Mario, Super Mario Universe.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

Dude if Nintendo doesn't show me a new Mario game then I will be very very upset.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

My option isn't on there, so I refuse to vote for anything, disappointed in you man, really am. ;/

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

SSB 3DS is the big one for me, really want to know how it differs from Wii U version. Of course just seeing anything concrete about SSB4 in general is big news.

Super Mario Wii U is #2. Personally I can't fathom how the Galaxy games can actually be topped so hopefully I'm pleasantly surprised by what they do.

Third is Retro Studios' new game, what have they even been working on? (hoping for new IP tbh)

Also really eager to finally see what the big console Sonic game of this year is. Sega's been quiet on it for far too long.

VS13/15 will be the big things to see out of Sony's camp, barring another surprise betraylton.

Don't really have much hope for anything good from MS. Been burned too many times by them before.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

My option isn't on there, so I refuse to vote for anything, disappointed in you man, really am. ;/
What's your option? lol

I just want more videos and screens of alttp2, maybe even a demo.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

As others have said, the new SSB gets top spot for me by far, but I voted for KH3 since I don't think it'll appear, but if it did, that would obviously take top spot.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Where's the option to have Jimmy Fallon host Ubisoft's press conference???

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards

except no. the poll in this thread is useless enough as is.
I don't know what you're talking about. Do you mean because there are only 10 options and we need MOAR?!?
How about:

Final Fantasy XVI: Online?
Nintendo 4DS?
Animal Cross-dress-ing?

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

I really don't care if we get any news on Versus. Sure, it would be welcome, but with the little info we've gotten for so long it just isn't interesting to me anymore. When we get a constant stream of info instead of sudden blurbs, call me.

I'm mostly looking forward to new titles and the like. Things I'd like to see?
- A new fighter (ESPECIALLY a new Capcom fighter) is something I'd really like to see.
- inFAMOUS: Second Son. Huge fan of the series, I'm very interested to see more of the game. Especially the news we've had as of late.
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and/or Ground Zeroes. I highly doubt this would miss E3, but there's always the fear of it. I NEED to learn more about this game.
- Surprise me. I always like the pleasant, out of nowhere surprises game announcements throw my way.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I really don't care if we get any news on Versus. Sure, it would be welcome, but with the little info we've gotten for so long it just isn't interesting to me anymore. When we get a constant stream of info instead of sudden blurbs, call me.

I'm mostly looking forward to new titles and the like. Things I'd like to see?
- A new fighter (ESPECIALLY a new Capcom fighter) is something I'd really like to see.
- inFAMOUS: Second Son. Huge fan of the series, I'm very interested to see more of the game. Especially the news we've had as of late.
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and/or Ground Zeroes. I highly doubt this would miss E3, but there's always the fear of it. I NEED to learn more about this game.
- Surprise me. I always like the pleasant, out of nowhere surprises game announcements throw my way.

we most likely are getting a stream of info soon, due to the recent announcement from square enix.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

I think they've been saying that for quite some time now, so I won't hold my breath.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

I don't know what you're talking about. Do you mean because there are only 10 options and we need MOAR?!?
How about:

Final Fantasy XVI: Online?
Nintendo 4DS?
Animal Cross-dress-ing?

1tEwf.gif

whisperingspirit

Awards

The new SSB is definitely on the top of my list. Been hyped for that for a while.

Hopefully Sega releases some info on that Sonic game they said was gonna be released this year. All those rumors are only making me more impatient XD

The new Zelda game looks promising. Would like to see more info on that. Also would like to see info on the new Mario game coming out.

I guess I want to learn more about the new xbox and ps4 but I probably won't pick them up unless they have a game I really want to play in the future.

Oh, what are the chances of Nintendo announcing that they're putting gamecube games on the VC? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back