• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 Birth By Sleep Previews

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pestilence

Awards
Last edited:

thesupersakura

I'm so glad that BbS isn't going to disappoint. I really enjoyed Chain of Memory but 358 was lacking so much. I thought that was going to be my favorite Kingdom Hearts until I beat the game. Birth by Sleep is most likely going to bring tons of new fans to the series because of how amazing it is. I hope the PSN puts out a demo next month!

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm so glad that BbS isn't going to disappoint. I really enjoyed Chain of Memory but 358 was lacking so much. I thought that was going to be my favorite Kingdom Hearts until I beat the game. Birth by Sleep is most likely going to bring tons of new fans to the series because of how amazing it is. I hope the PSN puts out a demo next month!

NEXT MONTH!?!
heck, Why not now?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
NEXT MONTH!?!
heck, Why not now?

Because then people would get bored throught July - early September. They gotta give you something in between that time to make the wait more barable. We have enough KH info for now. And that's only if they even release a demo on PSN to begin with, which may not even happen.

Musical charm

I REALLY HOPE so or at least around late july - early august or something like that.

Pestilence

Awards
Because then people would get bored throught July - early September. They gotta give you something in between that time to make the wait more barable. We have enough KH info for now. And that's only if they even release a demo on PSN to begin with, which may not even happen.

Well there is the gamescom trailer in august. Also most likely there will be playable demo open for public if fans are visiting there :). I really hope it will be the jump festa trailer, lotsa voice acting in that one.

Also added handful of previews to OP. From RPG Site preview:

It’s so massive, in fact, that the Square Enix representative guiding our play through suggests that the game could’ve been titled Kingdom Hearts 3 and fans wouldn’t have been any the wiser – it’s allegedly that expansive.

Cant wait for this game xd.

Last edited:

thesupersakura

I REALLY HOPE so or at least around late july - early august or something like that.
I'm sure we will. PSN put out a Dissidia demo back about a month and a half before the game was released so I think that there is some hope for late July to mid-August that we will see one. I honestly don't see why Sony/PSN would not put out a demo since the BbS fanbase is demanding and stuff.

Allister Rose

French Lover
wow....i know some people willg et angry, but i am very disappointed in aqua's voice...there's no emotion like with megumi tayoguchi

ZiggyK

I'm curious, were there any negative reviews, or were they omitted so they never reached this post (CONSPIRACY). I just wanna know if there was any major game reviewer out there who didn't like it.

Maybe I should check The Escapist. They have a thing against JRPGs.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I'm curious, were there any negative reviews, or were they omitted so they never reached this post (CONSPIRACY). I just wanna know if there was any major game reviewer out there who didn't like it.

Maybe I should check The Escapist. They have a thing against JRPGs.

The only negative review I saw was from an angry fanboy who hates Kingdom Hearts all together. So obviously the review was stupid. Can't remember where I saw it though.

ZiggyK

I highly dissagree with this. She did very well in her Cinderella scenes.

I hated her voice at the very start of the E3 trailer but as I saw more scenes I decided that she might just make a very good aqua.

EDIT: I JUST REALISED WHERE I REMEMBER THE JAPANESE SEIYU FROM!! Full Metal Alchemist!! Winry!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back