• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 in june..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I mean...It's not impossible for Square to just disregard Nomura's statement and announce the next game at E3, coinciding with the final UX story update.
Remember when Nintendo jumped the gun on 3DS getting getting a KH? Never know when these things happen.

Awards
It's not, but they also don't have a shortage of big games to market right now.
That's true.

Like I said, it ain't impossible. But at the same time, it isn't likely unless they decide to surprise the audience with a teaser or somethin.

If it happens, great. The drought will be dealt with for a short while. If not, then all those people thinking that KH might show up will be disappointed.

Awards
Generally most leaks and rumors pop up during the month before E3 so that means May next month, though some usually come out as early as April and this year is no exception since I've seen a lot of discussions regarding some alleged E3 leaks already.
Ah. So next month will likely be an E3 rumor blowout.

I'll get my answer on whether or not KH is showing up then.

Form Oblivion

Awards
Ok everyone, remember this?

It got Unreal Engine 5, Nier Replicant's release date, and Life is Strange right. FF Project Sancta is likely FF16...

So maybe Project Oath is real after all.
I've never seen that before. Thank you for getting me excited :ROFLMAO:

Awards
Well from what i can see my best guess would be that it was probably mid to late April. Given the original post was a year ago and quite a few comments still say they were posted 11 months ago.
Ah.

Well let's just say I'm beginning to believe this rumor again, some of it at least.

Especially since it was like the only thing at the time to mention UE5.

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ok everyone, remember this?

It got Unreal Engine 5, Nier Replicant's release date, and Life is Strange right. FF Project Sancta is likely FF16...

So maybe Project Oath is real after all.

I’ve always been super skeptical of this but still a fun rumor to engage with. “Project Traveler” for Switch could be Project Triangle Strategy, the spiritual successor to Octopath Traveler. Do we know what engine Life is Strange is being developed on? I mean it looks stellar so who knows, could be UE5. I think NieR 1.22 had already been revealed by the time this rumor came out but I’m not certain. FF16 and Forspoken/Athia were both revealed after this rumor which would account for Sancta and 1 of the new IPs. Q1 2022 for Project Oath would certainly be timely with the anniversary so who knows, maybe we’ll get some kind of reveal 😜

Awards
I’ve always been super skeptical of this but still a fun rumor to engage with. “Project Traveler” for Switch could be Project Triangle Strategy, the spiritual successor to Octopath Traveler. Do we know what engine Life is Strange is being developed on? I mean it looks stellar so who knows, could be UE5. I think NieR 1.22 had already been revealed by the time this rumor came out but I’m not certain. FF16 and Forspoken/Athia were both revealed after this rumor which would account for Sancta and 1 of the new IPs. Q1 2022 for Project Oath would certainly be timely with the anniversary so who knows, maybe we’ll get some kind of reveal 😜
Nier 1.22 was revealed before this rumor came out, but before the release date announcement.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The rumour stunk of, and still stinks of, guess work to me. Just a stab in the dark at sure fire releases (KH, Final Fantasy, Life is Strange etc.) with "working titles" and some guesses at release quarters.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Google Stadia though? That's my only nitpick with the leak
May have signed a deal with Google back before it became apparent what a shit storm the platform was.

Only 1 Switch game in that whole list is disappointing, NEO should've been on this list, wouldn't it?

Back