• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 in june..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The fashionably late Nintendo finally announced their plans this morning and yet we still don't have anything concrete from S-E with 2 weeks left. Maybe they're going to be at MS or Big N instead of their own show?
I don't doubt that we'd see something from them at the other shows, but SE already announced their own months ago so we're just waiting for them to give an update.

Edit: Word on the street is they'll announce the dates tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The fashionably late Nintendo finally announced their plans this morning and yet we still don't have anything concrete from S-E with 2 weeks left. Maybe they're going to be at MS or Big N instead of their own show?
Square Enix will announce there plans veeeery soon.

Noivern

Awards
I'm going to make an educated guess that the only things KH will get at E3 is a teaser for the next chapter of Dark Road and, hopefully, a confirmation that the offline app for UX will be made avaiable for consoles as well.

If we do get a new game announced this year then it will definitely happen during the ending of Dark Road, and 2022 with the 20th anniversary will be the actual big year, with that long rumoured cartoon showing up.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I'm going to make an educated guess that the only things KH will get at E3 is a teaser for the next chapter of Dark Road and, hopefully, a confirmation that the offline app for UX will be made avaiable for consoles as well.

If we do get a new game announced this year then it will definitely happen during the ending of Dark Road, and 2022 with the 20th anniversary will be the actual big year, with that long rumoured cartoon showing up.
Switch ports are a possibility, especially with the rumors of an advanced 4K model supposedly being revealed soon. KH3 might just be feasible on that model.

Noivern

Awards
Switch ports are a possibility, especially with the rumors of an advanced 4K model supposedly being revealed soon. KH3 might just be feasible on that model.
Would also be a ideal opportunity to feature Sora as a DLC for Smash. Juuuust saying.

Liodin

Awards
The stream will be about 40 minutes and include exciting news from across the globe including:
  • The world premiere of a new game from Eidos-Montréal
  • An exciting update on BABYLON’S FALL
  • Details about Marvel’s Avengers Expansion: Black Panther- War for Wakanda and updates on upcoming in-game events
  • A deep dive on Life is Strange: True Colors™ and a first look at Life is Strange: Remastered Collection
Source: https://press.na.square-enix.com/SQ...ER-SHOWCASE-TO-AIR-ON-JUNE-13-DURING-DIGITAL-

Do you think it is enough time to show the new KH, FF Origins and FF VII Part 2 in addition to what is already confirmed?
I think there will be things we will see at the Microsoft conference or at the next State of Play, like FF XVI.

Awards
The stream will be about 40 minutes and include exciting news from across the globe including:
  • The world premiere of a new game from Eidos-Montréal
  • An exciting update on BABYLON’S FALL
  • Details about Marvel’s Avengers Expansion: Black Panther- War for Wakanda and updates on upcoming in-game events
  • A deep dive on Life is Strange: True Colors™ and a first look at Life is Strange: Remastered Collection
Source: https://press.na.square-enix.com/SQ...ER-SHOWCASE-TO-AIR-ON-JUNE-13-DURING-DIGITAL-

Do you think it is enough time to show the new KH, FF Origins and FF VII Part 2 in addition to what is already confirmed?
I think there will be things we will see at the Microsoft conference or at the next State of Play, like FF XVI.
I dunno but someone will say "Nomura said this" and I'll just go on about that so-called "massive Square leak" that no one on the internet wants to talk about outside of FF Origin.

Lulcy

Awards
If they don't explicitely say FF or KH will be there then they won't show it.

Zetta slow

Awards
I'm not entirely sure what Nomura counts as "news." We got the PC things before 2022 (obviously), so maybe we'll get an announcement or a teaser? Idk, but I'm fine with waiting until 2022.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
My expectations for FINAL FANTASY and KINGDOM HEARTS content at this e3 are moderate. I'm sure we'll get some sort of update towards Episode 2 of the Remake. Maybe a one minute teaser where they show us a bit of the literal open world gameplay, maybe show us the flashback. I don't know. Maybe also footage of FINAL FANTASY Dark Souls. Perhaps Switch port of the FF GBA games. On the matter of KH, I think the only thing we'll get will be Dark Road update and possibly a logo for the next big game. Or an announcement of an announcement

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Their blog post says they’re keeping the full line up under wraps, so there could be more than just those things. https://square-enix-games.com/en_GB/news/e3

But that said, I expect a lot of the FF reveals to wait until a PlayStation event due to the exclusivity stuff. And I’m not expecting any KH news at all.

Lulcy

Awards
If there are 40 minutes of square enix, I'm going to expect SOMETHING with all that time.
And for all we know the Eidos game could take over half the run-time if they want to showcase various gameplay features.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
If there are 40 minutes of square enix, I'm going to expect SOMETHING with all that time.
20 minutes of FF7 Battle Royale gameplay

But really, I'm sure we'll see something KH related. Probably a teaser.

If they announce it now - we could have a trailer like every few months. E3, TGS, Jump Festa, KH Anniversary Month, E3 again or release

Dark Rot

Awards
Oh hell yeah, I was just thinking about Babylon's Fall the other day, wondering if it was still a thing. I hope it's still gonna be released on PS4.

I hope they show more characters and environments from FFXVI and anything from DQXII but I'm not expecting much.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Tbh I'm not really excited for Edios' new game. I already know that it's gonna be Guardians of the Galaxy and after the mess that was Avengers I'm not optimistic.

i just hope it isn’t another live service game. I’m pretty sure Crystal Dynamics and Eidos are both competent development teams, but they took Avengers in a direction that didn’t play to their strengths. I would hope that they’ve learned their lesson after that fiasco. To their credit, Eidos was more just back up on that game with Crystal being the primary developers whereas this seems to be exclusively Eidos.

Back