• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 in june..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KeybladePenguin

Awards
I'm torn between wanting more songs and thinking that if they add new ones I'll feel forced to get All Excellent on beginner and standard, and at least a Full Chain on Proud for those new songs as well. My fingers still have nightmares with Wave of Darkness.
Add Kuzco as a joke DLC. Im begging you Nomura.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
D'ya really need PS5 ports when you can just take your PS4 copy and put it in the PS5?
The EGS version added a bunch of options for graphics and gameplay settings, and also Japanese audio. I think console fans deserve to get the same, but there is no way they will update the PS4 versions to have these additions, ergo...

It’s also easy profit on a shoestring budget. Core KH fans are wild enough to buy these games dozens of times over and over.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
The EGS version added a bunch of options for graphics and gameplay settings, and also Japanese audio.
I wonder why dual audio was retained on PC when it was removed from the Western release of Re Mind
I didn't see many people talk about it, and if it was a response to fan request they could've easily released it as DLC on console.

At any rate, I think we've had enough rereleases for a while.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I know you're probably joking, but if it were Verum Rex, it would be attached to the Kingdom Hearts brand.

Speaking of, really hoping some leaker comes out and says something about anything KH.
There is another leak that may be posted soon, the "behind-the-scenes" of Square Enix's E3 press conference.

So maybe KH could be at the event and the reveal could be leaked ahead of time, at least in text.

But I doubt that the leaker would risk Square Enix filing a lawsuit after them (and maybe Disney because Kingdom Hearts).

Somnus cealum

Awards
Ok everyone, remember this?

It got Unreal Engine 5, Nier Replicant's release date, and Life is Strange right. FF Project Sancta is likely FF16...

So maybe Project Oath is real after all.
I thought project oath was melody of memory???

Well from what i can see my best guess would be that it was probably mid to late April. Given the original post was a year ago and quite a few comments still say they were posted 11 months ago.
I thought project oath was melody of memory and the next project is for 20 anniversary?

Awards
There is another leak that may be posted soon, the "behind-the-scenes" of Square Enix's E3 press conference.

So maybe KH could be at the event and the reveal could be leaked ahead of time, at least in text.

But I doubt that the leaker would risk Square Enix filing a lawsuit after them (and maybe Disney because Kingdom Hearts).
So far only FF Origin has been talked about.

Everything else is being kept secret while at the same time everyone's going on about how big this leak is.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't think SE has ever taken legal action against leakers, even if/when they do find out who was responsible.

Disney also doesn't react to leakers the same way. Disney insiders leak shit about movies, TV shows and who knows what else all the time; they just roll with the punches and reap the free promotion.

Last edited:

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
Bit late there, sport. No one's letting anything out of that bag except for FF Origin and vague statements.
Didn’t realize it was such a comprehensive leak. Wonder if they’ll make last minute panic changes to their presentation, but that doesn’t seem like SE’s style

NoWay

Awards
With FF Origins, FF16, Endwalker and a possibly 7R Part 2, I’m starting to doubt we’ll get anything KH related. Have they ever presented so many FF games at one event?

Awards
Didn’t realize it was such a comprehensive leak. Wonder if they’ll make last minute panic changes to their presentation, but that doesn’t seem like SE’s style
It's not really a leak since, again, nothing has actually leaked outside of FF Origin, and that was leaked before this.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Still keeping my hopes down for any major announcements before next year. I'm not even that bothered about the lack of news since we had both DLC and a new game after KH3 in 2020

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
With FF Origins, FF16, Endwalker and a possibly 7R Part 2, I’m starting to doubt we’ll get anything KH related. Have they ever presented so many FF games at one event?
All PlayStation exclusive, I've noticed. Square seems to haved backpedalled a fair bit on being multi platform.

Back